~Chapter Fifteen~ Knowing

Juliette's POV

28 Weeks Pregnant

Alexavier has once again disappeared leaving me in this large house alone. I woke up that morning to a large be to myself. All I have been doing is sitting in the fuckng living room waiting for the door to open and see the man that got me pregnant but I know that won't happen because he has down this so many times before. Even though I was back home and had other people to help me. I just wish that he didn't take me out of my home and to a place that I have only been to once. It doesn't make sense that he would just leave his pregnant fiance and not text her no matter how many times I called him.

The door started to open to reveal Alaina. She might not have been the person that I wanted to see but she will have to do. "Well good morning Juliette, Alexavier asked me to come over here and check up on you." Wait she has got to talk to him but I am just left in the dark?

"Why would he talk to you and not me?" I asked as tears started to flow own my face. She started to walk over to me and sat down right next to me.

"He is going through a really hard time right now," she said while trying to whip the tears away.

"He is going through a hard time!! He takes me away from my whole family and drops me in a country that I don't even know that well and you come here to tell me that he is going through a hard time. That is fucking ridiculous," I said getting up from the couch. Alaina looked at me in shock as the tears started to flow harder.

"I thought that he would have told you by now," she said looking down at her lap and taking out her phone.

"That man barely tells me anything and he expects me to be the perfect little fucking wife," I yell at her while my vision becomes cloudy with water.

"His father died three years ago today and he was all the Alexavier had," she said causing me to stop crying and look straight at her. "His real parents sold him around this time too. Nothing of this would have happened if his parents didn't do that. It made him the person he is today. He will never be that vulnerable child he was before."

"How do you know all of this?" I asked he coming back and sitting down next to her.

"When I joined the gang five years ago. Alexavier was just ganging control and I was met to be the caretaker to Lyova. He told me everything about how Alexavier became his only child. I always knew that he wasn't his biological child because they never even looked the same and I could tell they came from different parts of the country. He told me that no one but me, him, and Alexavier would know that story of Ivan," she said looking me in the eyes and grabbing my hands.

I have so many questions left for her but the only one that is really in my head is who is Ivan? How could he keep all of this stuff from me. I will have to finally confront him when he chooses to step his ass back in this house. I don't want my children to grow up with a father that keeps secrets from them and that is always missing from the house. Something is going to have to change before I will let myself marry him. I think it would be best for me to go back home until he can finally open up to me like he should if he wants me as his wife.

My head was turned to the door as it slowly started to open and reveal Alexavier with a sweat stained shirt and red puffy eyes. I have never seen him like this but he can't just leave and expect me to come crawling back into his arms.