~Chapter Twelve~ Moving Day

Juliette's POV

22 Weeks Pregnant

Being over halfway through my pregnancy, Alexavier wouldn't let me do anything but watch him pack up the last part of my stuff before our flight to Russia. I killed me that this was going to be the last time that I was going to see my family. Alexavier keeps telling me that he was going to send them over once the twins were born and keeps telling me that there was going to be a surprise for me when we get there. I walked out of my room to see my parents sitting on the couch with tears flowing down their face and Jameson sitting in the corner not even looking at me. He hasn't come to anything that involved my pregnancy. He doesn't even know that it a boy and girl and when I try to tell him he just tells me to shut up and walks away.

I made my way over to my parents and gave them one last hug and told them that I was going to call right when we landed and that I loved them before walking out of the door and making my way over to Alexavier's car and watched as my childhood faded away in the distance. A new part of my life was starting now and I know that it's going to be hard to adjust to this but I will be able to do it.

After a short car ride I looked up to see a plane in front of me and knew that this was really the last time I was going to be on American soil for a long time. Alexavier got out and came over to my side and helped me get out and started to lead me over to the plane.

The interior was a simple white with a large couch and a many chairs in the small space. "Go lay down my Juliette this is going to be a long trip," he said while sitting down on one the chairs and pulling out a laptop while I went over to the couch and rested my head on one of the soft pillows and let my eyes close and shortly black started to take over my vision.

My eyes opened to reveal Alexavier staring at me while he smoked and cigar

My eyes opened to reveal Alexavier staring at me while he smoked and cigar. At of all this time I knew him I had no idea that he was a smoker. "Well good morning love. We are just about to land," he said causing me to look a out the window to see a beautiful land covered in trees. This is going to be my home for the rest of my life.

Once the plane was landed I was met with two very familiar faces of Igor and Alekei. At least there was going to be two people I knew here. Alexavier started to lead me over to them as he gave them a simple smile before walking over to one of the cars and opening the door for me and getting in over at his side. Well here we go.

The ride was very talkative, Alexavier kept telling me about everything that he is going to show me once I was all settled in and how his whole crew was excited to meet me. In the distance I could see a huge cream colored home coming into view with a large fountain in the front. The car stopped and Alexavier was soon at my side helping me out of the car and into the large house.

Before I could even look at the rest of the house I was pulled up the stairs and lead to a room that had an A and N on the door and I immediately knew that it was for Anya and Nikolai

Before I could even look at the rest of the house I was pulled up the stairs and lead to a room that had an A and N on the door and I immediately knew that it was for Anya and Nikolai. He opened the door to reveal a white chevron room with two light brown cribs on the wall with the letters of their name above them. Everything was just like I have imaged their nursery looking.

"What do you think Juliette?" he said as I walked over to the cribs and started to run my hand on the rails

"It's perfect," I said while tears started to run down my face. Soon there is going to be two little ones in these cribs and I am going to be their mother. I might only be a teenager but I am ready for this next step in my life and I am going to do everything I can to make sure that they know that we love them. This is going to be the life that I was always meant to have and I can't wait to have these two in my arms and their father by my side for the rest of my life.