~Chapter Thirteen~ Settling In

Juliette's POV

24 Weeks Pregnant

Today Alexavier wanted to start planning our wedding so we could get married right after the twins are born but I told him that I wasn't ready to start planning since I have only been here for two weeks and I have barely left this fucking house. I only know three people here I won't be able to focus when all I do is feel like I am out of place. The only good this is I have learned some new things about my husband-to-be. I already knew that his whole body was covered in tattoos but this dumb ass as his nipples pierced. Even thought when I found out it was the first time we had slept in the same bed. How could I not be able to tell through his shirts I have no idea. I have started to get over it now but the time I found out I was pissed off. It might have just been my pregnancy hormones but I don't know why he didn't tell me.

Right now I was laying on our large grey bed that matched the rest of the room. I could tell that Alexavier really liked grey saying most of the house was just grey even the twin's room. Shortly soon the door opened to reveal Alexavier holding a tray of food and coming over to the side of the bed and setting it down in front of my large stomach. "I thought it would be a good idea to take you to meet some more people and just get out of the house," he said as I started to dig into the food that was in front of me. "So you finished this up and then get dressed and meet me in the living room please my love," a kiss was placed on my forehead before he got up and left the room.

    Once I finished my breakfast I went over to the closet and started to rummage through all the clothing that was already here for me and all the stuff I bought

Once I finished my breakfast I went over to the closet and started to rummage through all the clothing that was already here for me and all the stuff I bought. I eventually found the perfect blue and white t-shirt dress and a pair of black leggings that I paired with a beige scarf. Walking out of the closet and starting to make my way to the living room to see Alexavier sitting on his phone. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek letting him know that I was there.

 I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek letting him know that I was there

"You look amazing my Juliette. Let's getting going," he said while getting up and lending me over to the door. He helped me get in the car and made it to his side and started to drive to wherever we were going. The whole ride was silent as I looked out the window only seeing a million trees before he started to pull into a very long driveway. Soon a house came into view and a few cars in front of the house. Well let's go meet some people.

"The people in there are a part of my crew and they will not hurt you so just stay by my side. Okay Juliette?" Alexander asked as he got out of the car and start to come over to my side and helping me out. I simply nodded as we made our way over to the front door. I saw some people sitting in the living room through the window on the front door. My stomach started to get nervous as I watched all the people. Alexavier opened the door and everyone's eyes started to fall on us. I don't think that I was ready to meet these people even if it's my first time out of the house in two weeks. Maybe this wasn't what I wanted, I think it would be much better for us just to go home and put on a movie and just relax. My hand was grabbed and I looked over at Alexavier to see him smiling down at me. "Hey it's going to be okay Juliette they will all love you," he said before walking over to the group of people and placing us down on the couch. They all just looked at us before Alexavier started talking like nothing was happening.