~Chapter Three~ A Secret Out In The Open

Juliette's POV

Alexavier was sitting on my bed with his usual black suit on, my parents and brother were almost home and I would have to tell them today since he decided to take me to my first ultrasound and we found out I was six weeks and one day. He was holding the picture that held a shocker to both of us. I sat down next to him to see two small sacks that both held a baby. "Can you believe that we are having twins?," he asked I heard cars pull up into the driveway.

    "You have to stay in here while I go talk to them," I said as I took the picture out of his hand and made my way to the door

"You have to stay in here while I go talk to them," I said as I took the picture out of his hand and made my way to the door. I looked back at him to see him lighting a cigar and leaning back on my bed. Well here we go. I could see my parents sitting at the dining room table and Jameson on the couch. "Can everyone came to the living room. I need to tell you guys something," I said as I made my over to the living room and stood in front of the couch while my parents come and sat next to Jameson.

"What can we do for you sweetheart," my mother said as she leaned into my father. I pulled the picture out of my pocket and handing it my mother which she gladly took. I watched as all of their faces fell when they realized what it was. "Juliette Sofia this has to be some joke," My mother said as tears began to flow down my face, all I could do was shake my head.

"I'm six weeks yesterday. I got pregnant in Russia," I said as I placed my face in my hands not wanting to look at their disappointed faces.

"I fucking told you we shouldn't have let her go on that stupid trip," I heard my brother start to scream.

"I want her out of my house I am not going to support a pregnant teenager." I started to cry ever harder as my father said that. A soft hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Everyone shut up we are going to support Juliette because she is still our family," My mother said as she pulled me in for a hug letting me cry on her shoulder. "Do you know how the father is honey," I simply nodded as she began to rub up and down my back. At least someone in my family is going to support me through this whole thing. I never wanted to have children this early but one simply mistake changed my whole life. "We are going to figure something out about this honey and I promise that we are all going to support whatever choice you make," I pulled my head off of her shoulder and I looked over at my brother to see them both with their arms crossed over their chests.

"I'm going to go to my room," I said as I crossed my arms and made my way to my room to see Alexavier leaning against the open window his cigar out the window.

"How did it go?" his accent over powered my ears as I nodded my head and sat back on my bed. "This will be okay but I have to go now Juliette but I promise that I will call you tonight," he said as he placed a small kiss on my head before pushed himself out of the window.

Now I was all alone again with my small babies. Every hope I had for my life was out of the window. I dreamed about going to Harvard to be a lawyer and maybe on day find someone I loved and get married and having children. I rested my back on the soft bed. Two small humans were growing inside of me. Even though the dreams I had our gone I am going to make sure that these little ones have everything they will every need. Their father might not be the person I would have picked but in the very short time I have known him, I can tell that he was going to sacrifice anything for them.

With everything that has happened in my life, being a star student and getting accepted to Harvard, now one would believe that I was the going to be the one in my grade that fell pregnant. But here I am laying on my bed six weeks pregnant with twins.