~Chapter Six~ That Night

12 Weeks Pregnant

Juliette's POV

"Well hello there beautiful," I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I looked around to see that Alexavier was no longer by my side before turning around to see that same man from earlier.

"I'm sorry I have to go," I said trying to pull myself away from him but his hand was tightly wrapped around my arm.

"You aren't going anywhere," he said as he started to drag my over to the bathroom. He throw me against the wall once we were in there and held my hands over my head with one hand. His face was placed in my neck as gross wet kisses were placed all over my neck. Tears started to flow down my face as his free hand started to roam down my stomach. All of the sudden he was pulled off of me and thrown down on to the floor with the figure on top of him. I realized it to be Alexavier and all I could see through my tear filled eyes was him throwing punches at his face repeatedly before a voice from the doorway rang through the small room.

"Boss she needs you right now, we will handle him for you," Alexavier got up and come over to me causing me to look at the bloody battered body behind us. His hand was placed under my chin turning my face to look at him.

"He is not going to hurt you anymore Juliette, I will make sure of that," he placed a small kiss on my cheek as he put his hand under my legs picking me up bridal style. "I want him in the warehouse and I will deal with him later Leon," he said as he walked out and I buried my head in his chest letting the tears start to flow down my face and staining his suit jacket. Before I knew it I was being placed on a soft bed as Alexavier went over to the bathroom and water could be heard. He came back in shortly and walked back over to me, picking me back up. As we entered I saw that the bathtub was filled with water and bubble floating on top. "Change into these when you are done," he said placing me down on the ground and pointing over to the pile of clothing laying on the counter. Placing a kiss on my forehead he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Quickly getting undressed, I placed one foot into the hot bath and finally letting my aching body be submerged in the water. I placed my hand on my stomach and began to talk to the small humans in my stomach. "I don't know what we are going to do little ones. I know that he is your and he protected me from that man tonight but every time I look in his eyes I see darkness and hate and I don't want to put you both through his world," I said as tears ran down my face.

It has been about twenty minutes and the water was starting to get cold so I grabbed the towel placed on the floor and quickly stepped out. Wrapping the towel around my body, I went over to the counter and grabbed the pile to see that is was a matching silk white floral set with a fluffy sweater. Once I felt I was fully dye I placed the clothing on to see that is it barely covered my growing belly. I pulled the sweater over me and walked out of the bathroom to see Alexavier laying on the bed watching some stupid show on the T.V..

    "Come here my Juliette," he said jestering for me to come closer

"Come here my Juliette," he said jestering for me to come closer. I slowly made me way over to him and placed myself on the soft bed. His arms was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I placed my head on his chest. I went from not wanting to ever sleeping on a bed with him to letting him hold me close to him. "I want you to know that I promise I am going to protect all three of you even if that means me getting hurt in the process. I could hear you in the bathroom." he said causing my face to drop. "I know that I might seem like a hard man on the out and of course that is who I am but I can feeling myself changing just being around you," I closed my eyes and kept letting him talk. " I have never felt like anyone loved me but my father, my birth parents sold me to him for drugs. He was the only person I had up until his death but then I saw you in that club and I know that something was different about you. I now know what that was Juliette. I love you and these little munchkins growing in your stomach," he said placing a kiss on the top of my head as tears fell from my closed eyes.