~Chapter Sixteen~ Confronting Him After So Long

Juliette's POV

31 Weeks Pregnant

I watched as Alexavier sat on the edge of the bed smoking a cigar. What Aliane told me has been on my mind for the past three weeks. How could he keep something like that a secret from me? How does he expect me to marry him if he is not telling me what I need to know?

"Alexavier will you tell me about your family?" I asked and watched him sit up and just keep staring at the wall.

"There is nothing to know about them," he said sitting there. I was wondering what his facial expression was.

"There has to be something to tell me about them. I am not going to bring Anya and Nikolai into a world where their father keeps fucking secrets from their mother." I said getting closer to him and placing my head on his shoulder.

"I fucking said there is nothing to know," he said getting up and going over to the window.

"Then why Aliana tell me that Lyova wasn't your father," I said causing Alexavier to turn around and look at me in anger.

"He has been my father ever since I was five," he yelled at me and I could see that his knuckles were starting to turn white from how tight his hand were balled up.

"Just fucking tell me about your childhood," I said getting up and walking over to him placing my hands on his shoulder.

"They sold me. It was for my drugs but they gave up their son for it. Me being five I didn't really understand what was going on. All I really remember is that I has a sister and went by a different name. When I was given to Lyova my parents told me that I was going to be used as a weapon but I guess that Lyova had different plans for me. He adopted me shortly after and changed my name and that is all you need know about my family because everything I have and will tell you about my father will always be true. Now never ask me that shit again," he said as he removed my hands from his shoulders and started to walk about of the room leaving me all alone.

That man had a different childhood then I ever thought about. I grew up in a small family in a small town and he was sold for drugs. When I was younger I always thought that every family was going to be like the one I grew up with. That came to a hult when none of my friends lived like I did but I never thought that I was going to meet someone that didn't want to talk about his family. What if he does that to our twins? That's all that he knows from being a small child. There is a part of me that just gets out of this place. There is no way that I am going to raise my twins in this world that is going to be all about this stupid gang that he runs. I need to leave. I have to come to my senses and raise these two alone. I will change their names and move back in with my family because I know that they would support me and not put children in danger.

Alexavier is going on a trip in a couple of weeks and that is when I am going to take all my things and leave. Maybe this is going to be for the best. Why didn't I see this before? How could I have been this stupid to go alone with everything that he has said. I was meant to be off to bigger and better things and know I am going to be a single mother trying to get her life back together. This is going to be for the best and I know that he is going to find someone else to lie to.