~Chapter Fourteen~ Meeting The Crew

Juliette's POV

24 Weeks Pregnant

I looked around to see other woman sitting on other men's laps. I noticed Igor with a woman on his lap and then over at Alekei who was looking down at his phone with a large smile on his face. Maybe this isn't going to be as bad as I thought. It will help me meet some new people so that I can get use to be here and not alone all the time. I know in a short time that I won't be alone anymore once the twins come. I kept looking around to see so many people I have never seen before all having their eyes on me. Alexavier was looking at them too and at once all of their eyes fell off of me.

"Juliette I want you to go over with the girls. We have some business to talk about," he said as I nodded and got up off his lap and started to walk over to the couch were all the girls had piled into. I stood there in front of them as the spoke in Russian. This was the one time that I really paid attention in Russian class. They all looked at me and then down at my stomach and just went back to talking. A hand was placed in my shoulder causing me to turn around.

"I'm sorry but those girls are bitches," the girl who was on Igor's lap said as she lead me over to a corner where there was two chairs waiting for us. "I should probably introduce myself. I am Alaina and I am Igor's wife," she said as she sat down and gave me a weak smile. Well at least one person wants to talk to me. "So how did you meet mister Alexavier over there," she said pointing over to the crowd of men. This is going to be a fun story to tell.

"Well it all started when I took a trip here with my class and got drunk one night and ended up in his bed. Fast forward a little and I found that I am pregnant with his child and my stupid friends decide to contact him and then I am here with him and we are going to be welcoming our twins into the world very soon," I said as she looked at me with shock.

"That was not how I thought Alexavier was going to meet his wife but I am happy for him to actually find someone. Do you mind if I ask what you are having?" she asked while looking over at her husband.

"A boy and a girl," I said placing my hand on my stomach.

"I am really glad that he found someone like you. He has had a really hard life but that is something he is going to have to tell you," she said looking back at me with a weak smile. What does she mean? I know that he has never told me anything about his childhood and it kinda is my fault to because I have never asked him about it. Maybe he was keeping it from me but he doesn't seem like he would have had that bad of a childhood. He seems like he was raised by very strong people and was loved but there has to be something he is hiding from me if Alaina said that his life was hard growing up. I will have to bring this us to him and one point, I am not going to let my children be raised by a man that keeps secrets from me.

"I will have to ask him about it later but let's just talk about something else," I said while looking over at Alexavier to see him smiling at me holding a glass of alcohol in his hand. This man is going to be the death of me. I know that I am going to be stuck with him for the rest of my life but for that to happen we can't be keeping secrets from each other. I want to learn everything about this man so that we can be the best parents we can be. Nut right now let's just let the rest of the day play off even if the only person I am going to be hanging out with it Alaina.