~Chapter Nine~ School

Juliette's POV

18 Weeks Pregnant

    I was laying down in my bed with Alexavier curled up behind me with is hands placed on my large stomach. Last night was decided their names after a long fight about naming our some Lyova after his father. We have decided that we are going to have a baby shower after I graduate from high school but before he moves me over to Russia. My alarm clock started to blare through out the room causing the man behind me to jump up and start looking around the room like something bad was happening. I got up out of my bed and opened my small closet and pulled out a black and white striped dress and and me jean vest and taking them to the bathroom across the hall. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my large bump being hugged tightly by this dress.

 I looked at myself in the mirror to see my large bump being hugged tightly by this dress

Today was my last day of school for awhile. I knew that once I was fully graduated it was only going to be a short time before I was holding these two in my arms and I would be living in a country that I have only been to once. I walked out of the bathroom and back over to my room to see that Alexavier was now dressed and sitting peacefully on my bed.

"You look beautiful Juliette," he said getting up and giving me a kiss on the head before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room and out of my house making his way over to his car and helping me get in. "I'll get you something on our way," we pulled out of the driveway.

He got me some Starbucks and shortly we made our way to the front of my high school. He placed a kiss on my cheek before telling that he will be here to pick me up at the end of the day and that we will go back the invitation for the baby shower. I nodded getting out and making my way over to the door knowing that this is going to be the last time I was ever going to be in this building. I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me. You would think that after me being pregnant for 18 weeks that they would get over it but no they all thing that I was a whore was carrying someone random's babies. I ignore the looks and make my way over to Emma and Lacie standing by the lockers looking at there phones.

The day went on doing nothing but watching movies in classes and thinking about what was going to happen to me after this. Everyone was talking about where they were going to go to college and what for and then there was me. I was going to go to Harvard for law and now I am moving to Russia with a mafia boss, who just happens to be the father of my twins and now my fiance. I made my way out of the school knowing that I will never see anyone from this place again. Alexavier was leaning up against his car and when he saw me his face lite up with a large smile. This man is going to be the death of me. He wrapped me up in his arms before opening the door for me and letting me get in with him following after me.

We had just got back from Walmart where we made the invitations that were in our hands at this very moment. They were the start of a game that was going to be played. A guessing game. We decided that instead of just telling everyone the names that we were going to give them all the letters and they would have to come with their guesses. They were a perfect black with a white border and one blue flower in one corner and a pink on in the other. The more that I look at the invitations and my growing stomach the more real this whole situation becomes. I knew that in the beginning I would wake up and this is was all just a dream but it's real and I am going to be a mother in less than 20 weeks.

 I knew that in the beginning I would wake up and this is was all just a dream but it's real and I am going to be a mother in less than 20 weeks

Hey Guys, I think that was should play a little game. The first person to guess either the boy name and the first to guess the girl name will get the baby shower chapter dedicated to them and will get a book cover for any book they want. A hint is that the number in the first names and middle names are the same as their real names but the letters are all over the place and they are traditional Russian names. Top is baby boy and bottom is baby girl and you have to state their full name to win. I hope you have fun figuring it out and I will private message the winners with the reward.
Hint: baby boy's name starts with a N and middle starts with a L. While baby girl's both start with an A.