~Chapter Eleven~ Baby Shower

This chapter is dedicate to @Xxbeachgirl97Xx and @Aelin_and_Rowan_ship for being the first to guess the twins names.

Juliette's POV

21 Weeks Pregnant

My hands where on my large stomach that was covered by my long grey dress and my white sweater covering my arms. My hair was in lite curls and a small amount of makeup on my face. Today was the going to be one of the last days in America. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alexavier and my parents putting up the last details in the baby shower. The living room was decorated with everything white and purple and yellow flowers scattered in different places in the room. Over the fireplace hung a banner of alternating colors that said "Oh Babies" and a table filled with snacks and cupcakes. Well this is going to be fun.

    I was standing by the door with Alexavier next to me and he arm around me lower back greeting the few people we decided to invite

I was standing by the door with Alexavier next to me and he arm around me lower back greeting the few people we decided to invite. Everyone was already eating and placing presents in the corner. I spotted Emma and Lacie standing over by Alekei and Igor. Everyone looked so happy to be here but me. With this being the last time I was probably going to see my family and friends. Tears started to roll down my face looking back down on my stomach. Alexavier placed a small kiss on my cheek. "This is going to be okay my love," he whispered into my ear as he walked us over to the front of the people holding on to the original invitation before we thought about playing a game with their names.

"We are going to reveal their names very soon so everyone should have them written on a piece of paper in front of you," Alexavier said with his deep accent that I stopped noticing until now. Everyone started to write down what they thought while I just stared up at Alexavier. He was watching the people like a hawk. He hasn't changed at all since that day he was in that small cafe with me for the first time since Russia. I never thought that I would love him but here was are at a party for our twins. He looked over at me with a smile before his lips started to move. "Now that everyone looks to be down I am going to announce our son's name and Juliette will announce our daughter's name," he said not taking his eyes off mine the whole time. "His name is going to be Nikolai Lyova," he said looking over at the people and hearing a few say fuck under their breaths. He looked back over at me waiting for the words to come out of my mouth.

"And her name is going to be Anya Anastasia," the same reaction was made when her name came out of my mouth. Now I am going to be able to be able to say their names and not just call them baby girl and baby boy.

    The rest of the party went as we thought and soon everyone left and Alexavier and I were sitting on my bed with presents all at our feet

The rest of the party went as we thought and soon everyone left and Alexavier and I were sitting on my bed with presents all at our feet. We slowly started to open them to find a mixture of girl and boy onsies and other types of clothing. Some things were blankets and twos that were gender neutral and two bassinets that my family got the twins. These little ones are already so loved by everyone that has come encounter with me or Alexavier, even though he comes off as a scary mother fucker.

I am ready to start my life with him in a new country that I have been to once. We are going to be a family and even though it is going to be hard to leave everyone I know back here but I know that I will be able to transition much better with Alexavier by my side saying that he grow up there. A kiss was placed on my cheek pulling out of my thoughts. "I love you Juliette," he said placing another kiss on my cheek. That was the first time I heard those words come out of his mouth.

"I love you too Alexavier," I said for the first time and turned my head and placed my lips onto his taking him back with shocked.