~Chapter Nineteen~ My Parents

I was in my room watching my small babies sleep, while waiting for my family to arrive today. I was excited for them to be able to meet the small forms that were going to bring so much light into this horrible world that I am living in. Even though Alexavier and I have been getting along much better since the twins were born and he promised me that he was going to try to be here every moment that he could, but sometimes he still hides away in his office for the day leaving me to struggle all alone. But there are things that I am never going to understand his way of life and what he does for a living but I still hope that he is going to be there for all three of us and learn to put his family before his work.

My bedroom door slowly started to open to reveal Alexavier with a small smile on his face. "They are downstairs my Juliette and they have been asking so many questions about you and the twins," he said as he came over to the cots and picked up Anya carefully to not wake her. I picked up Nikolai and followed him out of the bedroom and down to the living room where my parents were sitting on the couch but no Jameson. I was hoping that he was going to be here to meet his niece and nephew but there is a part of me that knew that he wasn't going to show up because he never wanted to support me throughout my whole pregnancy. My parents looked at me and both of them smiled so big. Tears started to flow down my face as I looked at them. Alexavier placed Anya in my mother's arms and I walked over and placed my small baby boy into my father's arms.

"They are so beautiful my sweet," my mother said as she started to cry. I haven't seen my family in months and the way I get to see them again but with two new little members of our family. The only thing that I could think about once I knew that they were coming was to sneak out and go back home with my babies. But I can't keep them away from their father and I know now that he would just hunt me down and bring all of us back here. Yet I don't want to risk getting my family hurt or them being forced to be a part of his stupid world. I just want to be with my family and have the help that I need to be able to raise two babies at the same time. I looked at my parents to see them just staring at the small forms in their arms and I could see the joy in their eyes. They finally get to meet the ones that made them grandparents.

Giving birth to them without my mother there was never how I thought it was going to happen but right now all that matters is that she is here and that I am going to make sure that I take in every moment that I have with both of them for the week that they are here. We sat there for awhile and all the wanted to do was ask me stupid questions about my birth and how I plan to raise the twins. My mother came in to help me with dinner while the rest stayed in the living room. "You look like you two are doing very well Juliette, but I am still worried that you are going to see that this is not the life you want," she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Mom you have no reason to worry. I know what I am getting into in this and I am going to make sure that my children are safe in this world and they will come first for both of us," I said, knowing that there is a possibility that might never happen.