~Chapter Seven~ He's Back

Juliette's POV

14 Weeks Pregnant

It has been two weeks since Alexavier brought me home and I haven't heard anything from him. Not even a text and he hasn't answered a single one of my calls. So I gave up on him actually being here for my twins. Over the past two weeks I have been talking to someone that I have been wanting to be with since I was like two. He also doesn't care that I am pregnant and it is very noticeable. I looked down to see my small stomach growing.

"I know that you are going to need a father, but the one you have I don't think is right to be your father little ones," I said as I placed my hand on them. My phone started to blow up causing me to look over to see all types of texts from Alexavier.

'We need to talk my Juliette, I will be outside of your house in a few minutes,' I read and tears started to flow down my face for no reason.

'I'm busy tonight and I don't want to see you anyway,' I texted back throwing my phone on my bed. I looked a the envelope that sat on my bed from the genetic testing that held the gender of the twins. I picked it up and was about to rip it open when my phone started ringing.

I picked it up without even look at who was calling. "Hello?" I said and took a deep breathe.

"You better get your ass out here right now Juliette," a very familiar Russian accent blasted through the phone. I looked out my window to see his car parked in front of my driveway. I hung up the phone and ran out of my room past both of my parents. Once I was outside I made my way over to his car and through the door open.

"Why do you keep leaving and coming around? I don't want you in my fucking life," I said which left him completely unphased.

"Get in the car Juliette I am not having this conversation with you. I have mail for you at home so lets go," he said looking straight ahead of him.

"When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I am not going to have anything to do with you," I said slamming the door shut and walking back over to my house. A large arm was placed on my shoulder forcing me to look at the person behind me.

"You will get in the fucking car even if I have to fucking drag you into it because I fucking will. Don't even speak to me like that again. Is that understood?" he asked while I simply nodded. "I need words Juliette."

"Yes Alexavier," I said as he lead me over to the car and opening the door for me to get in. He closed the door and made his way over to his door and in the car starting it up and speeding away.

"Give me your phone," he said not taking his eyes off the road. I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and placed in on his lap. He grabbed it and placed it in his jacket pocket before stopping in front of a large building. He got out of the car and come over to let me out and taking my hand leading me into the place I believe is his home. We made it over to the elevator and the whole ride up was completely silent. The door opened and my hand was grabbed and lead down to a door at the end of the hall. Once the door was opened it lead to a small yet fancy kitchen with with cabinets.

    "You can sit down on the counter and the letter should be somewhere on there," he said while walking out of the kitchen leaving me alone

"You can sit down on the counter and the letter should be somewhere on there," he said while walking out of the kitchen leaving me alone. I saw the letter to see that it was the genetics letter from my doctors. How did he get a copy of it, I thought they only sent this to me. The letter was already opened letting me know that he already knew the gender of the twins. I pulled the piece of paper out and let my eyes wander to the genders.

Author's Note

I would love to give a shoutout to @TheNameIsChristina for being inspired to right her own book because of my book. I would love if you guys would go read her book Lethal Romance. I know if you loved my book you will love hers. I'm so glad that she reached out to me and I can't to see her grow.

~Sabrina~