~Chapter Five~ Business

Juliette's POV

12 Weeks Pregnant

Alexavier had just texted me telling me that I had to be dressed fancy and ready to leave at five for some stupid business meeting he had. I walked into my closed and pulled out my simple blue knee length dress with a criss cross pattern on the front and throw it on while pulling my hair up into a tight ponytail.

My phone binged letting me know that there was a message

My phone binged letting me know that there was a message. 'You need to pack an overnight bag too my Juliette." Why in the world would he want me to pack a bag? There is no way in hell that I am going to stay in the same place with him or even the same room overnight. Even though I am carrying his children I do not want to ever be sleeping in the same bed with him again. I grabbed my backpack of the floor of my closet and started to throw everything in not even caring what was being thrown in the bag.

I sat back down on my bed and placed one hand on my stomach. "I wish that things could be different for us my babies, but I guess everything happens for a reason and he was meant to be your father," I said while a single tear fell from my eye thinking about that man. I throw my bag over my shoulder and made my way into the living room to see Jameson leaning back on the couch.
"Where is mom and dad?" I asked him as I walked over to the window and pulled the curtain open.

"They went to the store. Where are you going?" he asked and I could feel his presence from behind me.

"I am going out with Alexavier," a slimy black car pulled up in the driveway and I immediately knew that it was him. A large hand was placed on my upper arm.

"I can see it in your eyes Jule that you don't want him. Don't go," Jameson said while he pulled me to look at him.

"You don't know anything about him and for the last fucking time do not call me that," I pulled my arm away from him and walked out of the door and made my way over to the fancy car. Opening the door, I throw my bag in the back seat and made my way in. I looked over at Alexavier while I grabbed the seat belt and bucked in before I looked back at him. He was all dressed up in a black suit with a gray vest and matching tie.

"You look amazing my Juliette," he placed his hand on my growing stomach and slowly lead it down to my thigh."Well get comfy we have a long ride ahead of us." I nodded my head and closed my eyes allowing the darkness to fill my mind.

"Juliette you need to get up," I felt myself start being shaken gently and I allowed my eyes to slowly start to open to see Alexavier holding me up and walking slowly. "We are heading over to the room right now my love and then we have to head down to the conference room," I nodded my head as he opened the door to reveal a beautiful room with a small brown living set and one queen sized bed with soft looking brown sheets. Only one bed.

"Why is there only one bed?" I asked as he placed me down on the floor.

"Because we are going to share a bed," he said while he crossed his arms over his chest and gave me smirk.

"That is not fucking happening. Ever we got a different room or I am want you to take me home," I said looking around the room one last time.

"We can fight about this later Juliette but I have fucking places to be so let's go now," he said as he got in front of me and causing me to flinch back at him. He turned around and walked over to it and I followed him like a lost little puppy with my head down. We made our way over to the conference room which was full of large men and small woman hanging on there arms.

One man looked over at us and started to drag the woman on his arm with him.

"Алексавье, я так рад снова тебя видеть, а кто эта красавица? (Alexavier it is so glad to see you again and who could this beauty be?)" he looked at me and I could only make out a few words.

"Это моя подруга Джульетта, и у меня есть лучшие люди, чтобы поговорить с Иваном(This is my girlfriend Juliette and I have better people to talk to Ivan)," he as he pulled me away from them and brought me to a large group of people sitting down at a long table with drinks in their hands speaking Russian.

Author's Note

Over my break I decided to make my characters as dolls and I did make them for every book so here are the ones for this one. I hope you enjoy them.

 I hope you enjoy them