Chapter 1

My name is confidential. People, mostly are netizens calls me GoddessOfBlack89, some Goddess, and some Blacky.

My English is self taught when I was 5 in order to understand more movies and story books. I am fond of reading books and writing short stories in my little notebook before my classmate introduced me to Wattpad. I fell in love with the app and so my writing career began.

You could say, in the class, I would be the first one you would forget in everything, except of course, if my English Teacher comes in. Everyone in the class knew I was good at it, so even if I don't want to involve myself in a class or discussion that I already know, I can't avoid it specially if they pointed or nudge me to answer. My English Teacher, starting from 2nd grade up to now, 10th grade, would always, I mean, always feels awkward teaching our class, specially if only one would be able to answer her questions. It doesn't help that I am a very blunt and straight forward, so the discussion would always ends up almost one sided.

My story is when I offended my club members. I was playing an Otome Game. I have let my club members do the work, since I have done lots of club work activities all by myself. I knew they would get angry at me, specially since I am the Club President.

"All you do is write or play in your phone all day long! Why don't you come and help us!"

"I think you guys have all the hands that you'll need. I mean, you're sitting there yourself while taking photos of yourself and have been a narcissistic queen bee bitch for the past 20 minutes. I have been doing your supposed work, it's time you guys do yours" I shot back

"What right do you have to talk to me in such manner!" She slammed her hands on the table, making the water spill as she stood up

"I am the Club President, I have the right to call you out, Miss" I said and leaned back on my chair

"You! Hmph! I hope you get in a car accident on your way home!" She sneered and grabbed her belongings

"I hope you trip on your way out, klutz" I scoffed and stood up, smirking when  a satisfying 'ow' and a loud thud could be heard outside the room followed by a lot of cussing.

On my way back, I never thought that someone would push me in the road. I saw a bus coming towards me and all I can do is regret not seeing my grandmother for the last time.

I feel like I have been crushed like an ant, it fuckijg hurts. And then it was all gone as I saw myself floating in a dark room.

And then I knew, I died.

I floated there on the dark room, there is no gravity.

My consciousness came back to me. I was confused as to why I feel pain in my head. My vision is quite blurry. I blinked when I saw something infront of me. A mirror.

I walked over and instead of the reflection I am used to, instead I see an adorable little girl with pixie cut silver hair that looks soft, big round red eyes, very pale skin, she was wearing a pink dress with a pair of white boots in which had mud splattered in them. In the girl's hand is a bouquet of flowers.

Slight pain in my head brought me back to reality and memories that aren't mine entered. Sitting down for a while to collect myself.

I have been Transmigrated into a body of a 5 Years old girl. Family name Jade, given name is Cordilia. Cordilia has three elder brothers, first born Charles Jade, then second born is Ken Jade, and third born is Henry Jade. And finally, the pearl of their palm, Cordilia Jade, which is the body I currently occupied.

Cordilia had died from the fall. She was planning to pick flowers herself to give to her mother's birthday. When she slipped and hit her head very hard on the stairs. It was GoddessOfBlack89 who took over.

And GoddessOfBlack89 realised why the name is so important. That is because Cordilia Jade is the Villainess from the Otome Game called 'My Heart Belong To You'.

Cordilia Jade had clashed with the Heroine, Lily Montana, due to jealousy. Cordilia Jade is in love with Louise Skylar. And since Louise is in love with the Heroine, he had ignored the affection from Cordilia.

Cordilia would meet a very bad end in every routes in the capture targets. She would either die, banished, or imprisoned. But thankfully, her family is unharmed.

There are five Capture Targets and One Hidden Target. Three of which her brothers slots goes to her brothers, one slot goes to Louise, another slot goes to the Crown Prince, and the final clot shoes to the son of the Duke.

Normally, Cordilia would make a plan to avoid and be cold hearted to the capture target to avoid her death flags in which results to the targets to fall in love with her instead and she did not want that. Cordilia is single in her past life, that is why the romance in her book is lacking and awkward because she doesn't know what lovers are supposed to do, despite reading lots of novels, things like that, she just could not grasp.

And so, Cordilia plans to build a reputation of hers, the same world as in her past life, and become a secret writer. In her past life, it made people around her ignore her and as foe Cordilia, it would be a great comoflauge.

Yosh! Let's begin!