Sequel

This is the Sequel of I'm the Villainess, So What.  Cover is above

.............

"Life isn't always fair and it will never be..."

This is what Cordilia Jade and even everyone knew.

After waking up from a strange and realistic dream, many things, unexplainable and unreasonable things happened in Cordilia's life. Main examples are some divine intervention that is willingly wanting to kill her. Tired of avoiding these things, Cordilia, welcome death with wide open arms, albeit reluctant.

However, instead of deciding her fate if she would go to heaven or hell, she found herself being Transmigrated on the Otome game and the book that mysteriously published on her account that vaguely resembled that strange dream she had.

"( ̄‥ ̄) I don't want to encounter these characters" Cordilia said before making a detour towards a remote village.

However, no matter what....

Looking left.... A familiar person.

Left run away again.

"( ̄へ ̄) I am going to pretend I did not saw a certain puppy apprentice"

.......

Looking right.... A familiar person.

Left run away again.

"('へ´*)ノ Nope, it was my imagination"

.........

Looking in front another familiar person.

Left run away once more.

"(≧ヘ≦ ) Ah, my headache really made me see some illusion. Let's ignore them"

..........

Looking behind...... And another familiar person.

"( ;`ヘ´) Definitely another stalker. He'll be tired soon"

........

"Return back"

"......" 'YOUR MOM!!! Is it really a sin to not interact with these characters!?!! Wasn't I killed because I interact with them and now they are following like lost puppies?!?!'

'(ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻ Does running away really this difficult!? I was not informed!!! I am giving a bad review!!!!!'

.........

Join Cordilia in another adventure. This time, running away from the characters!

To avoid another death flag delivered personally by Lord God the second time, Cordilia made it her life goal to start running for her life!

"I want to live! Please go away! Go away! Go away! Pleeaaaaseeee!"

。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。