Chapter 17

Dedicated to @CurseAginte

.............

Cordilia scowled when Leonard gave her a dark look. Apparently, the idiot seemed to be jealous.

Cordilia rolled her eyes and shook her head, Lily poke the unconscious man lying on Cordilia's futon, making the Capture Targets glare at the unknown person.

"Do you guys mind? Get lost, its already late" Cordilia sighed knowing well its going to be bothersome.

Cordilia, without anymore opinions, had to share her tent with this person. Why?

1. Cordilia is not confident enough that the guy won't be tormented by jealous males and groped in his sleep by hormonal females.
2. The servants tent is already full and cramp.
3. There is something off with the guy. Cordilia felt that he's very familiar.

Cordilia chased them away before she sat back down on the chair, fiddling with the dagger, in case the guy wake up and attack her. Cordilia did not know any martial arts or knows how to fight but she sure does know where to hit on places where are the most painful, she does know how to stab a person.

And so, Cordilia leaned back, she frowned when she turned towards the glinting object. Crawling over, Cordilia Shamelessly parted the black bathrobes. Cordilia stared at the golden pendant, she slowly took it from him and crawled back. The damn thing looked very familiar.

"Hmmm.... I know I have seen this one before" Cordilia murmured before she turned to her bag, rummaging through it and found her diary, she opened it using the key, flipping through the pages.

"Got it" She stopped on a certain page.

Her blood run cold, her Ruby red eyes contracted.

Aginte Empire. Their insignia is a curling Chinese dragon.

Cordilia turned her attention to the unconscious person. Sino wonder he is familiar! Silvery whitish hair, slight tan skin, sharp and handsome features....Cordilia crawled over and open the person's eyelids, and.... Damn, Royal purple eyes. Cordilia scrambled back in terror.

'Fuck! Plot sama! Get down here you and I need to have a serious talk damn it! The hell is the Hidden BOSS Villain, Elreste Aginte, doing here!?! As far as I know his character won't trigger if the Heroine did not walk through the Hidden Target route!? Damn, damn, damn!' Cordilia panicked

Cordilia took a few deep breaths. Recalling the plot. Villainess tormented the Heroine and the Hidden Captured Target. It was that time when a Hidden Boss Villain was triggered, he's not really a Villain, he's like another male lead of a sort but the game did not finalised that he is. Villainess was a spoiled brat and Elreste hated those kind of women more than anything. Cordilia shuddered, goosebumps spread through her body. The Villainess' ending is very.... Very unfortunate and.....

Let's see, he is Second Prince of Aginte Empire that is almost three days and three nights away riding a ship towards north. He is considered a once in a million years genius, his IQ could leave Modernic scientists to dust and make them seemed as if they are nothing. His martial arts is superb with the control of internal energy. Prince Elreste has been raising his army since young age, cultivating them to be loyal to him and only him, as to why he raised an army, that is a mystery. Some say, he plans to conquer kingdoms, some says he wanted to seize the throne, but these rumours have yet to be proven as Prince Elreste has a kept a low profile. Watching his brothers fight for the throne as if a game master watching clowns fighting. He was like a bug, the damn creators did not clarify it yet.

Cordilia could not believe how she wanted to stab herself for her Stupidity. 'To think that I forgot to mention this character to Ice! Damn! So stupid! Now what?!'

'What will you do if another big shot villain pop out of nowhere!? Urgent help online!'

Cordilia closed her diary and locked it, she stared at the Hidden Boss Target with conflicted emotion.

"Calm down, Cordilia. This guy hates people whom show weakness. You must be clam. Just treat it as if he's a delinquent. Yes, just treat him as a delinquent" she reassured herself.

The delinquent, "....." 'You got guts! Putting me in the levels of those children!? To call me a delinquent, Courting death! (╬ಠ益ಠ)'

In the morning, Cordilia did not get any sleep. She was quite restless.

She almost jump out if her skin when she felt a scorching glare drilled on her head. She had been staring at the open pag of her book for a few minutes now. Although her outward expression was blank, cold, and unapproachable, she was panicking and screaming in her head.

'Shit! Such sharp eyes! Even Ice lost!' Cordilia told herself to calm down.

"You're awake" Cordilia said coolly as she snapped the book shut.

Elreste Aginte raised a brow at the girl's behaviour. He can tell, she was quite nervous, however, the way she's acting tough. Tsk, such a paranoid person.

"Who are you, where am I?" Elreste asked as he sat up, Cordilia walked over and helped him propping a pillow behind him before handing a tea cup.

"It's not poison" Cordilia said as she walked back on her chair, sitting down, she crossed her legs, trying to act intimidating.

"It's impolite to ask for someone's name without stating yours first" Cordilia said

"Elreste"

"Cordilia"

Cordilia shifted as she held out her hand. Opening it, letting the necklace fall and hang around her fingers.

"The question is, why are you here, and from another Empire no less" Cordilia said, Elreste's hand shot towards his neck, feeling that his necklace wasn't supposed to be where it was.

"So you are aware of another Empire across the ocean from this mainland" Elreste said coolly

"Books. Now answer" Cordilia said sternly

"If I told you I came here for a vacation, would you believe me?" Elreste asked, leaning back, relaxed as he raised a brow challengingly towards the girl across from him.

"Don't bullshit with me. The Continent of Enchantia had already signed a contract with Aginte Empire to never cross the borders yet you are here, breaching the laws" Cordilia slammed her palm on the table, making the tea on it spilled

She leaned back on her chair trying to keep her cool. Soothing her nerves. She took a few deep breaths.

"Are you a fugitive? To be floating in sea, are you being hunted?" Cordilia asked

'The game did not reveal how Elreste ended up here at the first place, but it was mentioned that when the Heroine and the HIDDEN target came across with him, it was already the second time he arrived in the Enchantia Continent. He's aware of my nervousness. Damn, this presence.... So suffocating' Cordilia gritted her teeth

"No. Rest assured, I am no criminal. My ship had sunken by the storm" he said and took a sip on the cup of tea.

"..... Where will you go now?" Cordilia asked

"I would have to bother you, my benefactor. I am need to a shelter in the mean time until I can get back to my Empire. I would compensate you for your kindness" Elreste said

"To give something that you don't need is charity. But to give something that everyone wants that's generosity. I don't need materialistic things to compensate me for saving your life" Cordilia said, Elreste's lips curled up in a cold smile

"Oh? Then what is it you want?" Elreste asked