Chapter 4

Lily Montana, aka, the Heroine. When she finally arrived. Capture Targets coincidentally pop out in front of her to come to her rescue. Cannon fodder and jealous fan girls appeared and started bullying.

Cordilia could only facepalm. She stood up and head towards the commotion.

"What do you think you're doing" Cordilia suddenly appearing behind the Fangirl's making them shriek in surprise.

"All of you, you have received a yellow warning card each. No more bullying, if I find out about it, red card and a letter will be sent to your parents along with a week suspension" Cordilia said strictly

"Y-Yes ma'am" the meekly replied and glared harshly at the Heroine

"And leave. You are already late for the first period" Cordilia said and they all scampered off, snickering and praying for Lily Montana to be punished severely.

"You, get up. I'll take you to the nurse office. You seemed to have been a regular visitor there" Cordilia said flatly, Lily, like majority of the girls, facing the beautiful and breathtaking yet shivering cold beauty of a Villainess would automatically feel weak and looked like she was bullied

"Stop that. The way you are acting make other people mistaken that I bully you, which I am not. Not come, those wounds will not be treated by themselves." Cordilia said as she could see Henry from the corner of her eye

Cordilia eyes the pitiful Heroine whom was soaked from the water in the fountain, her clothes... You kinda see the assets and undergarments. Cordilia heave a sighed and took off her cloak and handed it to the Heroine before she picked up the scattered books and notebooks.

"Are you coming or what?" Cordilia asked, Lily quickly wore the cloak and zipped it shut.

"Coming!" she followed Cordilia, staring at the girl's back in admiration.

Of course Lily have heard about the infamous Ice Queen, even back at her former school, the name Cordilia Jade is very well known. Not just from beauty but also brains. And Lily could see that Cordilia is not as heartless as everyone thought. She's just super strict and very elegant as well. Lily also heard from Henry, Charles, Louis, and Ken that Cordilia is someone she, Lily, should not interact with. Too cold and uptight.

Lily like how Cordilia make everyone listen to her words. It's so cold... Just like.... Just like from novels she read.

'Why do I get the feeling that I have earned myself a devoted worshipper? I can feel the chills. And why is the Heroine staring at me!? Urgent help online! What do you, a Villainess, do if the Heroine stares at you in admiration!?' Cordilia sighed as she keep walking until she saw her brothers walking towards them.

Cordilia held her chin up high as she stopped walking when her brothers are in front of her.

"Little sister, seems you found our little toy" Ken said smoothly, Lily was about to retort but Cordilia held her hand up.

"Toy? You regard someone as a toy now? Is it because of the gender or her background? Either way, mother will not be pleased when she would get a breeze of this behavior" Cordilia said said flatly

"Tattle tale and run now, huh? It's not your style" Ken said, annoyed

"Become a cassanova now, that's not your style at all" Cordilia said, glancing at the corner where some girls were peaking their heads out

"What can I say that beauty and handsomeness runs in the family" Ken said proudly

"Well, Narcissistic brother. Get yourself in your class, here's a yellow card for you and the others. Best be going or ill be giving red cards in the count of ten" Cordilia said, smirking

"You can't do that" Ken protested

"I'm held the Highest position in the Supreme Student Government, brother, you can't do anything about it" Cordilia challenged

'.... I ship them" Cordilia almost fell on the ground whe she heard that whisper from one of the corners

"Ten! Nine!" Cordilia counted and they began to scatter and run away.

"We're leaving already" Charles said and tugged at his younger brother to leave

"Don't even think about messing with her" Louise gave a warning glare at Cordilia

"Still jot leaving? Eight! Seven!" and they began speed walking out of there hallway.

"So cool.... So fierce" Lily muttered as she followed Cordilia to the nurse office.

Antonio, Cordilia's personal butler had given an oral report to Cordilia. The Yaoi, Yuri, Incest, Harem, Reverse Harem books had starting to have a big hit, going head to head with Shoujo. And of course, shippers were born, fujoshi or not. Cordilia openly laughed as Antonio the main ships the Star Academy's student mostly ship. Cordilia almost rolled around in laughter when Yaoi ships were being reported and some incest and harem. Cordilia was not surprised anymore. Villainess always, appearance wise, looks more beautiful and attractive than the heroine, to balance their rotten personalities so she wasn't surprised the slightest that she had a lot of admirers and shippers, ones that did not happen back on her previous life.

Cordilia drank her coffee until Antonio mentioned a shop that Cordilia herself did not expect. It caused her to spat her tea and coughed violently.

"What did you say!?" Cordilia asked, Kim, her personal maid wiped the mess around her mouth and hands

"Cordily, as in, Cordilia and Lily. Apparently Miss, you're the dominant in the relationship"  Antonio said, not even masking the amusement in his voice

"Damn you, who is your master? You actually grew a pair and make fun of me? I spoilt you too much!" Cordilia scolded before she sighed and stood up.

"Miss?" Kim took the cloak from the stand and helped Cordilia put it on and brush the silver hair

"Go and have lunch without me. I'm going to go stop some bullying" Cordilia said

It doesn't mean that Cordilia stopped being the Villainess in the cannon no one would take her place. Every story needs a Villain/Villainess to stimulate the story, with the Final BOSS delivering the finishing touch and cement the relation ship between the protagonists. Cordilia just wondered who would be the unlucky cannon fodder that got promoted to that position.

Only way to find out is going to the rooftop. Cordilia remembered that the original Cordilia had gang up on the heroine there and bully her where the Crown Prince, capture target, will see the scene of the Heroine's stubborn and headstrong personality on not letting others bully her, ended up getting pushed off the rooftop. The Crown Prince was fast enough to save her on time, catching the beauty and successfully making the Villainess hate the Heroine even further.

Being a character really is hard, now, Cordilia felt tad guilty about how she made her characters suffer... But first....

"Tsk. Author san, you better come down here, I promise I won't beat you to death!" Cordilia whispered as she got out of the SSG office.