Chapter 8

Cordilia's lops curled up in a slight smile as he watched most of her classmates cheered when they heard that their first period, which was Mathematics, were cancelled because of the sudden arrival of Rising Royals Academy had arrived so abruptly without notice.

Rising Royals was another Kingdom's Academy. Naturally, where the Big BOSS rein his territory. He's the talented, cold, overbearing, and ruthless Crown Prince and on top of his Kingdom, also the SSG President in their Campus, Isaac Christian Eros Cullen.

Originally he came to compete with Gardenia's Crown Prince, sizing up each other. Originally the Crown Prince was an SSG President Candidate, however with Cordilia's advantage on knowing the plot and foreseeing things like this, she ruthlessly kick him off the position. It was a slap to his face. Cordilia, although she is only a daughter of Dutch and Dutchess and the first ever daughter born in Jade Family, she is also talented and surpassed her peer, again, a cheat as she is mentally older than they are. She was also the very first female SSG Prisedent so everyone is keeping an eye on her, trying to find faults in bringing her down. Politics. When the previous President said this things to her face Cordilia only laughed. She came from the 21st Century where women had equal standing to men, so how could she swallow such words?

"Women are below men? Don't forget, we women gave birth to you ungrateful pricks. We can stand on our own feet. Men are physically stronger but women are more vicious and stronger. We would want the universe after you gave us the moon. I got my position based on my efforts and proved that women can also stand on equal grounds with men, otherwise if I am all words the one in front of you should be the Crown Prince" Cordilia said and left him, porpusely turning her head and flip her hair, effectively smacking it on his face.

Cordilia smirked remembering the memory.

Currently, Cordilia wondered if the original plot would still follow its course?

Standing up, she left the classroom, the Teacher did not even bother to stop her. Cordilia quickly had people to organise the auditorium, Henry, the Vice President, followed every command and with his leadership skills, and under Cordilia's cold and expectant eyes placing pressure on the students, and words that make them motivated, the arrangements in the auditorium was done in half an hour.

"Let us not give the Rising Royals a chance to slap us in the face. What Rising Royals? Us Shooting Star Students will personally crash on top of their heads for a crushing defeat. Seeking trouble for us? Death wish!" She simply said and this gave them a boast.

"You really are skilled on ordering people around" Eric Sterling, the Secretary, said as he stood next to Henry

"En. They just do it to not lose face for the Academy and the Kingdom" Cordilia said expressionlessly

"Will it really kill you to not show emotions or expressions at all?" Eric asked, as if the question has been bugging him for a long time.

Cordilia did not answer for a while, Eric was about to walk away to carry out orders when Cordilia finally spoke.

"I'm still alive, aren't I? I'm just doing it for fun and it makes people Obey you because they are afraid you'd snap and give them hell. Plus, don't I look cooler this way. I love my face(dignity prestige). I have an image to uphold, thank you very much" Cordilia shamelessly admit, making Eric almost trip, even Henry sent her incredulous looks.

'That's it? That's the reason why your face looks like it was frozen by Jack Frost?' everyone thought, their perfect image of the cool and alof Ice Queen had taken a major blow and a crack to spread.

It wasn't long before the Principal had students to spread the announcement to gather in the auditorium.

Normally, the SSG President is to stand by the Principal and Master Teacher but the seats were occupied by the Rising Royals students. And soo enough, their clothes were glaringly stand out, probably the best silk or whatever in their kingdom to show off.

Cordilia's was the only person whom wore modern clothes in the auditorium making her stand out. Seems like she was not informed that today everyone should be presentable. No wonder that Leonard wore the Western style Prince outfit. It didn't matter really, Cordilia's was not worried at all.

Currently, the Shooting Star's Supreme Student Council is sitting on the very back in the platform, acting and being on their best behavior. Clearly, Rising Royals came to find fault and trouble, also sending their SSG Council. They are here to size the future ruler up and possibly ridicule him for being betean by a woman. And then belittle her.

"They are obviously wanting to degrade us. It has been like a tradition for generations" Henry said, Cordilia gave a cold smile

"Let them. If we do what they want, wouldn't that make us lose face? This is our territory, our kingdom, our rules and there is nothing they can do about it. Even if they are the principal, they should pay more respect and be cautious. After all, we are not just vegetarians, correct?" Cordilia raised a brow, the others nodded, clearly hearing what she said.

Just as she said that, her gaze and Isaac's eyes meet. Their cold glares clashed with one another, competitive and sizing eachh other up. The tension gradually rose and affect the people on vicinity. You can almost see the light boots between their sharp and cold glares.

"And so, please let us welcome the Rising Royals! Let us all treat them with respect and guide them" the Principal said, clearly knowing that this would mostly be the intense battle between the two school and most probably the weirdest and out of ordinary.

'Then again, after that Jade brat took over, she's doing things as she please. She's not ordinary either' the Principal thought, sighing in his heart

'Gosh! Another harem member?' Lily thought, excited as her eyes sparkles like stars.

The task of showing them around befall on the Crown Prince's Head as well as the rest of his 'group'. As soon as that was said, Cordilia slipped away, only to groan at her luck when the Heroine latched on her arm.

'Gosh, don't you know that as soon as you stick with me, troubles from plot sama would follow? Leave me alone QAQ' Cordilia wanted to cry

'I don't want to be left alone! They'll definitely bully me! As long as I am with you, I'll be safe. Come, Cordilia! Let's go meet your husband! I'm sure you'll be very grateful and give me a pass v^~^v' the Heroine, Lily, began tugging her to the direction of the garden, its impossible for those Muse and Secretary would not ask for the garden. And while she's at it, Lily had Cordilia and herself passed by the library to collect as much books as they could, mostly novels, to read and entertain themselves.

'(ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻ You really want me to die!' poor Cordilia, she could not escape to the surprisingly iron grip from the Heroine.

Cordilia almost faltered from the intense Aura a typical BOSS Villain has, thankfully, as a former Villainess, she still has the Aura of one, albeit not that recognizable but still oj effect to fought of the slight interest from that tyrant.