Chapter 26

Lily frowned as she listened to Charles whom narrated what happened.

"'In the past'" Lily echoed.

She froze as she ran towards the chest throwing it open and began shuffling the contents inside.

"What are you doing? If one of those gets ripped, Cordilia would be furious" Charles reminded her, Lily stiffened.

She stared at the drawing in her hand that was on a frame. In the drawing, Lily recognised Cordilia, and herself, Elreste is in it too, Isaac, Leonard, Josephine, Ken, Charles, and Robert. But all of them had raven black hair and onyx eyes.

Lily stared harder. Their clothes. Uniform. And behind them, a car and an average school.

'......'In the past', 'again'........ Cordilia.... Cordilia is not from this world...?' Lily dropped the frame from her hand, it fell back to the chest.

Lily sat there on the floor. Dumbfounded. Her mind was surging with many questions.

'That mature attitude, smarter than her peers, and out world imaginations. Miss Cordilia is a transmigrator' Lily though, excitement flashed in her eyes before shifting into horror.

'So it means Miss Cordilia died in her past life, remembered everything as well. That japanese language that only she and Prince Isaac knew.... Wait..... Prince Isaac...?' if Lily is drinking water, she would have choked or spat them out.

'So, Prince Isaac is a transmigrator too!' Lily ind almost exploded.

Most people be scared and began spreading these findings, but not Lily. Even if she spread it, people will not fear Cordilia or Isaac. In fact, Cordilia had published alot of transmigration and rebirth books. It's the best sell in their record. They would most likely be fascinated and so....

'Miss Cordilia, I, Lily Montana, will pledge loyalty to you! Must hug the golden thigh!' Lily screamed in her head, her eyes flashed in determination, scaring the capture targets with the sudden turn of her action.

"Yosh! Don't worry, Miss Cordilia! I will be your knight!" Lily charged out of the room and towards the room next door.

Team Transmigrators did not know if they would laugh or cry from this 'extreme' actions, "......" '*slips off the chair* _(┐「ε:)_ Plot sama, your family's Heroine's IQ have gone offline again! Come down here and fix it!'

"There she goes again with her obsession" Charles chuckled as they head towards to the next room.

Lily stood by the door way, eyes widen in shock and her eyes was sparkling in excitement.ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

"Two ships had sunk so far. A new ship is sailing! And it looks like the wind and ocean is permitting it! I must be the Captain, I must be the captain. I need Crews(supporters) to keep it going" Lily muttered

"What are you doing?" Henry frowned, stared at the Heroine before he shifted his eyes to the room.

Everyone blinked. It was a very ordinary setting really. Cordilia was laying on her bed, still asleep, her hands bandaged, Elreste was sitting on the recliner next to the bed, a book on his hand, he did not even gave them a knowledge of their presence outside. The atmosphere in the room is good too, neither awkward nor tense. The only wrong (in Cordilia's brothers' POV) is the fact that Elreste held Cordilia's hand.

"Taking advantage of our little sister while she's unconscious, and right under our noses too! You have guts!" Ken glared. He may dislike his sister but she is still related to him by blood and even if he tries to hide it, he cares for his baby sister.

"Tsk" Elreste motioned at Cordilia, he let go of her hand and retreated.

Cordilia's peaceful face distorted. She shifted on her bed restlessly and uncomfortable. Elreste held her hand once more and Cordilia's furrowed brows eased, breathing out a sigh of relief and content, snuggling under the covers her not both of her hands held Elreste's.

"Don't cause someone without getting all the facts first. It'll be embarrassing for your part" Elreste said coldly

"......... My ship is not crossing any mishaps so far" Lily murmured before she turned to the boys

"Hurry up! Let's get away, shooo, shooo!" She stared pushing the others out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Weirdos" the Prince of Aginte Kingdom scoffed

That night, Lily began scribbling down things and questions she wanted to ask Cordilia in a scroll. Excitement bubbled up as she wrote faster, as if she just drank a whole jug of energy juice.

"Lily, get some rest, we're going to set out early tomorrow" Robert said

"Wait up, I am almost done" Lily said and wrote the last word.

'398 questions. I still have more but I ran out of scrolls' Lily thought as she gathered the scrolls and put it in a satchel.

She was eager to ask Cordilia and get her answers. A real live transmigrator! How exciting that is!