Chapter 12

Vector Jade frowned. Completely displeased at his wife. He knew that the side of his family were not fond of sweet, mainly because they feel uncomfortable. Vecotor and his daughter Cordilia shared the same condition. Their allergy to chocolates.

Vector is mostly a passive man. Many envy him of having three remarkable sons and an outstanding and prodigal daughter. One could say that Vector favoured his sons as they are more close to him but only Vector knows he doted on her daughter. Cordilia Jade however dislike being Pampered. She's indipendant and likes to do anything she wishes. Vector pull some strings to pave some road for Cordilia. Sometimes he wished that she's a male, and then she can be his heir. But he was proud of her achievements.

So imagine his surprise when the King had scolded him when the Cordilia had offended Prince Cullen. Vector could not understand how that happened. So when he went home, sending the butler to send a carriage to fetch Cordilia, only to greet a complete chaos in Jade mansion.

Cordilia had suffered an allergy attack and seemed to be fatal.

"Woman, what have you done!?" Vector yelled at Vivian whom wept loudly

"I didn't know! My poor child!" Vivian wailed loudly when the doctor announced that Cordilia won't last until sunrise.

The three stood by the bed, staring at their youngest sibling. Almost not recognising her. She looked very weak, her face red, a wet towel on her forehead, her lips turning blue and shivering but you can tell her temperature is very high.

"Mother....."Henry sighed and did not continue

A maid rushed in panting.

"Master, Mistress! The Prince Cullen came, he says he have the medicine to cure Young Miss!" the maid looked overjoyed

"What? What are you all waiting for!? Quickly send him in" Vivian urged as she began pushing the maid off and yelling at her to hurry

Not long before Prince Cullen entered the chamber. He gave an acknowledgement nod to the family yet his Aura still help arrogance and Domineering befitting for the Villain.

The Jade family left the room to give the two some privacy, knowing that they would need to talk something important.

Isaac stood beside Cordilia's bed for a while and took a small vile with greenish yellow liquid on it.

"Darling you can consider this elixer as my proposal gift. If you accept it, then you're mine... And that means you lost the challenge" He said simply, Cordilia opened her eyes, although he looked very weak, her glare was fierce

"Ice, you cunning little bastard" Her hoarse voice carried anger and indignation, obviously not liking the fact that she had to rely on him to save her life.

"Now, now, it seems you want to refuse" Isaac smirked and was about to pour the liquid on the ground when Cordilia hissed

"Fine! You win!" Cordilia gritted her teeth and swallowed her pride. Ouch, it hurt more than swallowing a bowl of lava! Really painful!

Isaac chuckled in amusement before he helped her sat up and slowly pour the liquid in her mouth, putting his hand on her mouth to avoid her from spitting the antidote. It taste nasty, much more nasty than drinking ancient Chinese medical soup. Cordilia shuddered as she mour for her destroyed taste buds. Isaac, although a Villain, is not cold enough to watch his fellow transmigrators suffer so he placed a honey coated sugar candy to get rid of the after taste.

"Next time, don't be so damn modest and court death by eating something delicious in other person taste but like a poison to you. Use your common sense, stupid" Isaac said

"Ice, you bastard! Shut your mouth!" Cordilia snarled