Chapter 22

The next day, Cordilia was running a bit late, the others already went to the Rising Royals Academy find trouble... Ahem.... To stroll around.

You see, Cordilia was distracted because she just saw another character. The Future Right Hand Man of the Final Boss, Troy Aubrey, a cannon fodder. He was a Knight in training, the most outstanding one in his generation.

Cordilia observed him from afar for a while before she contemplate for a while, not noticing that the person she was staring at is heading her way on a horse.

"Lady Jade" He greeted and put his hand on his chest and bowed on top of the chestnut brown horse

"....Sir Knight in Training" Cordilia gave a curt nod

"Troy Aubrey, Lady Jade" Troy said

"Ah" Cordilia stared at him for a while before she fixed herself and waited for a carriage to arrive

"May I ask Lady Jade why you are still here?" Troy asked, curiously, observing the silver haired girl who's facial expression did not changed and remained cold and black, reminding him of a certain Crown Prince.

"I woke up late. I am waiting for a carriage to arrive" Cordilia did not see any wrong about telling the boy

Troy took out a whistle and blew on it. Not too long, a few knight in training arrived.

"Our deepest apologies, Lady Jade, but the only available ride is a horse" Troy said

"It'll do. Thank you" Cordilia said, still maintaining the image of an aloof Ice Queen. Clearly knowing that this future loyal second hand man of Isaac is testing her, see if she's capable.

Cordilia stared at the pure velvet black horse. Without needing held from the Knights in training, she hoist herself up on the horse and sat down. The white version of her usual uniform really stood out.

"Let's go?" Cordilia asked, Troy nodded and urged the horse to lightly jog towards the direction of the academy.

When Cordilia arrived, she gave her thanks to Troy and walked off. To think that when she arrived in the cafeteria, a loud and painful 'Pa!' was the one that greeted her.

Cordilia frowned and zeroed her eyes on the direction.

Lily Montana, as what Cordilia always told her, kept her chin up and strolled with confidence. (Cordilia: That's because the Heroine supposed to be confident all the time!) Everyone knew that she was a commoner. After all, pink hair is very rare and not to mention she was the first ever commoner that step on foot inside a Noble Academy(with the exception of the cleaners, cooks, and etc).

It didn't help that she was surrounded by handsome males, making other girls turned green and black with envy, jealousy, and anger.

And so this leads us to this situation. Unfortunately, one of the girls was very spoiled and proud, so this kind of thing, really hard to swallow.

And so, she insulted Cordilia in front of everyone. The others(Captured Targets) wanted to help her but was held back by the offender's remarks that this is their fight and that they are women, they have to solve it. Swallowing this bitter pill, they backed down.

Lily bear the humiliation from the words of the daughter of Red Willow's Archduke. Lily did not stop the girl from slapping her.

'Pa!' Lily's healthy pale cheeks immediately reddened. She really wanted to fight back but how could she? She's a commoner!

"Commoners should stay back in their places! I can hit you what ever I want, I can even buy you and kill you! So slapping you is not a problem" She said in a haughty and arrogant manner

"I am also of lower status than you are by a mere gap, just come and try to hit me, I Dare you" Cordilia said coldly, everyone turned to the cafeteria door, Cordilia stood there, she looked very calm but her eyes were blazing with anger.

Walking over, Cordilia stood in front of Lily in a protective manner.

'Pa!' another resounding slap rang in the air.

Everyone gapped in shot when Cordilia's palm collided to Cindy's face. It was louder and sounded more painful, after all when Cindy slapped Lily, she had a silk glove on, Cordilia in the other hand, did not.

"That's for my apprentice. I never even pinched her cheek yet you dare land a hit on her face?" Cordilia gritted her teeth

"You bitch!" Cindy was about to slapp Cordilia when the girl grasp her wrist and slapped the girl on the other cheek

'Pa!'

"This is for calling me a bitch" Cordilia said coldly

'Pa!'

"This is for hitting my face through bullying and humiliating my image through my apprentice"

'Pa!'

"This is for your shallow self on looking down on humans. Stepping stones? Just try and put yourself on my apprentice's shoes and see how you feel"

'Pa!'

"This is for the IQ Fee"

'Pa!'

"And this is for wasting my time" Cordilia's one final slap sent Cindy to the ground, spitting out blood.

Her face was bright red and swollen like a pig. Cordilia sneered as she towered over the fearful girl. Whim was crying and whimpering in the ground. Submitting, Humiliated, and angry beyond belief.

"I don't care if you tattle tale to you daddy and have my head cut off. But remember this, I, Cordilia Jade of the Kingdom of Gardenia, would never let those who offended me have a good way out" Cordilia said coldly before she turned around.

"And you! If someone throw a rock at you, respond by throwing a boulder back!" Cordilia scolded before she walked off

"Yes, Mistress! I will remember your teachings!" Lily nodded, smiling widely, not minding her injury

"And blacklist Cindy Ford while you're at it" Cordilia said as they exited the cafeteria

Everyone was left stunned.

"Little sister is.... She is very awesome" Ken grinned widely

"Did you see that? It was like 'pa pa pa' and had the girl trembling on her feet! So fierce!" Leonard smirked

"Hn" Elreste stood up and left the cafeteria, he saw earlier on how red Cordilia's hands are, they are trembling.

"......" 'Damn that girl, she's ruining my plans and different from before!' Alexander thought, clenching his fist but he had to admit, she looked very beautiful and heroic while she's at it.

"......" '.... Cordilia.... You're doing it again! That was the time where the Capture Targets rescue the damsel in distress!'

Everyone Else, "....." 'The look on her face earlier is very scary ah! She looked like she was about to shoot lasers from her Ruby red eyes. Damn, almost had my soul fly out!'

...........

So What do you think about Cordilia? I want to hear!

Thanks for reading!