Chapter 31

'Can anyone tell me where the nearest cliff is?(,,Ծ‸Ծ,, )' Cordilia asked inwardly

Staring in disbelief at the teen in front of her. Greyish white hair and golden eyes. Cannon Fodder, Richard Kile. The one whom killed Villainess Cordilia Jade in route Capture Louise. Chaining her feet to the huge block of iron and throw her in the middle of a freezing river. Cordilia wanted to tuck her tail between her legs and make a run for it. Cordilia shifted her gaze behind him to find a girl looking similar to the person in front of her.

( ゚Д゚)<!!

Cordilia's feet was nailed to the ground. Frozen in shock.

The twin sister of Richard Kile, Elisa Kile. Cannon Fodder. The one whom killed Cordilia Jade in the Route of Capture Target Henry Jade.

'(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) PLOT SAMA! Now you know when to show up!?!?!? YOUR TIMING REALLY FELT LIKE I AM BEING STRUCKED BY LIGHTNING!!!! I mean what the HELL is this!?!!?!?! Come down here! This Grand Auntie wants to talk to you about life!' Cordilia roared in her mind.

"Miss Jade" they greeted with a strange smile in their lips and their eyes were gleaming with mysterious light.

#What will you do if the killer of the original owner of the body you are now in greets you like a couple of innocent puppies? Urgent help online! Hurry please!#

Cordilia took a few deep breaths to calm her nerves.

!

Cordilia felt someone smashed a bottle in her head.

Why a bottle?

Does a should of glass smashing and  fragments scattered around enough clue? As ell as the smell of wine?

'WHAT THE FUCK!!??! щ(ºДºщ)!!' Cordilia screamed in her mind as she felt her body hit the ground with a thud, falling face first in the ground.

She felt her consciousness slowly fading.

'What the hell!? (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)!? This was a setting supposed to be set for the Heroine!' Cordilia thought as black spots appeared in her vision.

'..... So why am I caught up in it too?.....' Cordilia cried inwardly as she finally blacked out.

.........

Lily hummed lightly as she creep up from the Bush, poking her head out slightly and stared at the person two yards away from her.

Yep, you guessed it right!

Miss Lily Montana, the Heroine, took it upon herself to stalk her love interest, Hidden Target, Adrian James Blaze. First and only son of the Arch Duke and the only heir to the Blaze Clan.

Lily ducked under the Bush, covering her mouth and giggled, blush covering her cheeks. She felt giddy as she stalked her crush. She forcefully calm her beating heart and began flipping on her notes about her crush, and taking some down.

'He likes keeping his image mysterious' Lily wrote it down.

'Yes, my future hubby is very amazing. Mysterious and dark. I. Love. It!' Lily fangirled before she put the pocket notebook under her vest.

Cordilia had designed her a a new clothes. White long sleeve blouse, a red tie, black low cut sleeveless vest, red blazer, black plated thigh high skirt, black thigh high socks, and maroon leather school shoes. In her right chest was a golden plate with her name Ingrave on it. It was a present from Cordilia from Lily's birthday, 4 months ago. It's a bit late as Lily only received it two days ago but oh well. Lily absolutely love the clothes. Specially with her hair tied up in a highponytail. Lily looked mature and stern, she even make a few poses in front of a mirror like a narcissistic bitch from modern era.

Lily crawled behind the tree and peeked a little, staring at the fading back of her crush, Lily gave a satisfied smile.

That was when he felt someone tapped her in the back of her neck. Lily lost stregjt of her entire body as she felt her legs gave up.

'WHO IN THE WORLD IS THIS BASTARD!?!?' Lily raged as she fell on the ground

'Even using acupuncture on my neck to knock me out! Wah! Mistress, help me! I am scared!' Lily whimpered inwardly before she blacked out

...........

"Did you get them?"

"We did"

"Good. Now send out the warning notes"
...........

"Hmmm" Cordilia slowly regain her consciousness

Her head was throbbing in pain. Taking a few calming breaths, Cordilia opened her eyes and observed her surroundings.

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

'o(≧o≦)o Plot sama, what in the name of WATTPAD is this!?' Cordilia's soul almost flew away from her body seeing the situation she was in.

Currently, she was sitting in a chair, a cold iron chair, her hand tied behind her back using chairs and hand cuffs. Her legs chained on the chair and her ankles had shackles on it that connected to the two really large black iron balls, the chair was nailed to the ground as well. What made Cordilia's heart chill is that there was water that reached her chest and she was inside a large cylinder glass aquarium.

Yes, it's an aquarium. There are lots of stone castles, corals, some sea weeds, and lots and lots of colorful fishes.

This..... Is just like how the original Cordilia Jade died in the Route Capture Target Crown Prince Robert Stephan Gardenia.

Cordilia Jade drowned inside this very same tank. Although without the fishes and aquarium decoration. However, the tank was placed under the pouring rain that keeps raining for 7 days. The original Cordilia stayed until the tank was filled with enough rain water to drown her. Pretty tragic. She was not able to rest her heart and lived in fear and despair.

And now, its happening to the current Cordilia.

It's raining.