Chapter 9

Cordilia's mind was flying, trying to find a solution to her problem.

Problem:
1. How can you get the Heroine off your tail?
2. How can you stop the Heroine from shipping you to her future potential husband?
3. How can you get rid of your brother's and the Crown Prince's suspension eyes off you?
4. How can you avoid plot sama?

Cordilia's face was gloomy.

Meanwhile. Charles, Ken, Henry, Louise, and Robert were leading the Rising Royals around the school campus, giving a tour. The Rising Royals time to visit this year and the Shooting Star would visit their Academy next year and the next the Rising Royals visits again. It has been like this for generations now, and the only objective is to find fault.

Years has passed, the Rising Royals ridiculed the Shooting Star on their bad performance. Delinquents littered around during class hours, there are some vandalisms on the back of the school or the comfort room. Students usually seen wearing improper clothing. Some of the school's vacant room are dusty and abandoned and filled with trash, mostly papers. And so, it was a huge blow to the the reputation. Especially since the Rising Royals did not actually came to scheduled time and randomly pop out.

This year, they received news that a new SSG President rose from the masses and deciplined and handed warning cards to Student. They came a week early to find fault and prove the rumours untrue. So imagine their surprise when they are ready their insults only to swallow it back when the Shootingg Star manage to make a presentation program for them just in time. No students littered around as well when they came. And to add more blow, the actual President is a girl! A little girl!

'Just who is this girl? She's probably a princess' they thought aside from Isaac whom recognised the girl, he narrowed his eyes dangerously at the girl.

Isaac's Council had asked their tour guides a couple of times on the identity of the silver haired red eyed girl. They only smiled with a ridicule look on their face.

"You don't know the Ice Queen? Seems like Rising Royals did not do their homework. President is right, arrogance and ego got in your head way too much" Robert snickered as they did not answer them, if they ask a name they would answer 'Ice Queen' much to Rising Royals' frustration and amusement of Shooting Star.

"Who is she?" Renee Summer asked, curious, to the student passing by, who expected that the student was cowardly, he quickly revealed a frightened, admiration, and panicked expression.

"Ice Queen!" and then he bolted away

"No matter whom you asked, be it a student, principal, janitor, librarian, or security, all of us only call her 'Ice Queen' or 'President'" Louise smirked, enjoying the expressions on their rival school's student's faces.

"She just dimmed us, even us brothers, unfit to address her with her name. We don't qualified. So what qualifications fo you have to utter her name?" Charles was enjoying this way too much

"She had this much arrogance and influence yet she does not dare face us? I think you guys are just gloating" Leon scoffed, clearly not convinced that such a woman have strike fear to everyone's heart.

Having enough of this, Isaac was about to tell them whom Cordilia was when Kevin pointed at the garden.

"There she is!" He pointed at the garden, and they turned their attention to find two beauties sitting under the shades of the trees, flowers around them complimented their beauty as the wind gently blew and swayed their hair in the wind.

"Have you possessed any manners? Rising Royals must not taught their students that pointing at people is rude?" Cordilia did not look up and pretend to be reading

Kevin's face looked like he had been slapped on the face. Normally Ken usually got hit by Cordilia's insults and he did not feel good about it, but seeing her attack someone else and seeing their expression, truly made his day. He almost forgotten the fist day that Cordilia had been so blunt and told their teacher off on the first day I'm kindergarten, making the teacher cry. Pretty soon everyone stirred clear. People are just masochist and decide to provoke her only to almost vomit blood time and time again.

They began making their way to the two's location whom stood up and patted their skirts.

"Being so arrogant. I could say thee same to you! Clearly the Legendary Ingenious Author have not given anyone the permission yet or shown her face in public so it's obvious that you stole the style! Have some shame!" Sharlyn wanted to wear those fashionable clothes on the magazine but cannot as in the book it was written that no one should copy the works.

The books, if the travelling storytellers and Playmakers haven't stood in front of the library for 5 days and 5 night forcing the Mysterious Author out and give them permit to act out one book with a huge sum of money given, then the other kingdom would be ignorant. It taken everyone awestruck and demanded the Merchants to bring some books for them to buy, everyone was in cloud 9 when they have read it and imagine a world where they can travel under the sea, above the cloud, building as tall at the castle or sky, none horse transportation, how great would that be? And so people began to idolized the Mysterious Author whom not even the publishers had seen. Many women and some men wanted to wear those clothes and accosories but clearly GoddessOfBlack89 forseen it and put a foot to stop them.

Cordilia was aware of their thoughts so she laughed lightly. As she took out a book adn flipped it open, showing that it was sigmed making everyone yelp in surprise.

"You... How... She actually signed your book!?" Lily wanted to stomp her foot and throw a tantrum at the unfairness

"I can sign it anytime I want. After all, I don't need to line up to sign the book I published now, wouldn't I?" Cordilia smirked, finally revealing her identity.

Crickets rang in the background as they stared at her in shock and disbelief as if their three world views were struck by lightning.

"PROVE IT OR ELSE I'LL SUE YOU FOR IMPERSONATION!" Renee shrieked

"Such unsightly lady. GoddessOfBlack89 is allergic to chocolate, who in the Kingdom of Gardenia is allergic to it other than me, Cordilia Jade? May I ask, on other Kingdom, who is allergic in chocolates?" Cordilia smirked at their startled faces and then sudden realization.

In her past life, Cordilia dislike chocolate but who knew she'd be allergic in this life? Cordilia revealed a hint on the 20th book that she and chocolate does not coexist.

"Goddess has a butterfly birthmark behind her left ear" Osaac said, Cordilia gave a smirked as she parted her hair and turned side ways to show them the birthmark

"Why haven't you three mentioned about this?" Louise asked the three Jade

"We....i didn't know. I forgot" They answered