Chapter 6

Cordilia scowled as she sat down, watching Vivian fretting about her getting a boyfriend. Apparently, her mother had overreacted and dragged the whole family for a talk for Cordilia.

"Sweetie, I know you are a beautiful girl but I don't want you to be around people like him. Blah blah blah blah" Vivian goes on and on, her father, Vector, must have noticed her expression.

"Darling, I think... I think it's best to calm down" He said, Vivian however, ignored him.

"I wonder what you have been doing in school all this time. I knew you haven't been entering the class for awhile n-" Vivian was cut of short by Cordilia whom stood up, annoyance could be seen from her normal flat and aloof expression.

"Mother, would you ever listen to me? Why won't you hear me out? Do you really believe outsiders opinion over hearing the truth behind my words?" Cordilia asked, clearly you could hear her gritting her teeth.

"I don't really expect you to support me in this, you never agreed to what I want! Don't deny it, you are upset because you are already planning to matchmake me to another. Do you ever consider my happiness? Do you ever put what I am feeling into consideration?" Cordilia mocked before Vivian slapped her, Vector was on his feet and holding Vivian back.

"How dare you talk back to me!? Is this what the school have been teaching you all this time!? You're acting like a delinquent! Look at you, wearing such clothes! You're losing me face! You did not even get any permission!" Vivian yelled

"I don't need permission!" Cordilia shot back

"You! We did not raise you to steal other people's idea!" Vivian yelled

"I am GoddessOfBlack89! I don't need to steal my idea or permission to do what I want!" Cordilia yelled, before she froze, everyone had stopped what they are going to say, even her brothers who were ready to side their mother stopped.

"You guys did not even know that. You guys don't even know what I want! What I like! What I hate!" Cordilia sneered, before she grabbed her book

"And here's a clue. I hate people who controls my life" Cordilia said and stormed out of the room

"Young Lady! Get back here!" Vivian shouted only for Cordilia to turn deaf ear.

Cordilia went back to her room, grabbing a suitcase, she began packing her clothes.

"Miss?" Kim nervously called out

"I'm running away from here. Don't tell them where I am going" Cordilia said as she grabbed all her written materials and slung it on her bag, wincing her her injuries were touched.

After packing necessary things, Cordilia grabbed the crystal key and wore it around her neck. She then quickly head out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ken narrowed his eyes

"Why do you care?" Cordilia shove past him

"That is not how you talk to your brothers. We are not in school anymore" Charles said sternly, Cordilia stopped before she laughed coldly

"I'm running away. And don't worry, I won't be meeting any man, I'm not that shallow." Cordilia said and keep walking.

"You should take my horse then" Henry said making Cordilia stop.

"Henry!" Charles and Ken yelled

"Why the sudden change of attitude" Cordilia asked, rasing a brow

"You're my sister. Even if you hate us for some reasons we did not know, it's my responsibility to protect you" Henry said but all he got is riduled eyes from Cordilia

"Don't you think it's 10 years too late to start acting like my big brother?" Cordilia perk her lips in a mocking smile

"I know. That's why I want to make up. Go already or else mother will catch you and she'll ground you. Don't return until things cool down a bit" Henry said, Cordilia stared at him before she began walking off, taking his offer and climbed into the white horse, such cliché.

Cordilia strapped the suitcase before she casted a look back at her brothers and she's off.

Cordilia arrived in front of an available apartment that she had rented. It's already night, she lead the horse to the nearby stable and payed for the fee before she went back to her apartment. It's the size of her room back in Jade Mansion. The only thing that separate the living area, dining area, and kitchen at shelve dividers, on the side are three rooms. Cordilia head towards the last room, choosing it as her room. It's a bit small, 2 meters by 2 meters. The bed could fit two person, the closet was hung in the ceiling, there is a study table, and another pole with hangers on it. Cordilia began to unpack her clothes and organised her things. She can still get some money on her bank account/vault, she has the key with her.

Cordilia decided to eat outside. Staring at her silver hair, with a sigh, she pulled it into a high bun and covered it with a knitted cap. One thing that is glaringly obvious between Nobles and Commoners are Nobles have lighter and multiple hair colors while Commoners all have brown hair and brown eyes. The genetics are really a wonder.

Cordilia's family are from the Jade clan so their hair colors are silver, aside from her mom who were from the Rosetta Caln before she married in, thus her hair is reddish pink. Her brothers, aside from Henry, possessed the signature silver hair and their father's green eyes Henry has her mother's hair color and father's green eyes.

Although the Heroine is a commoner. Her mother is a commoner, her father is a commoner but already died, Lily has light purple hair and blue eyes. Even though her mother and father possessed dark colors, because she is under Plot sama's protection, she has her genetics altered. People then began to assumed that her father is a Noble and that she is a bastard child thus scorning her.

Cordilia wore a black sweat pants, maroon sweater, and a maroon and white striped scarf around her neck that covers her nose and mouth. Cordilia walked out of her apartment to buy herself some food. When she got to the nearby restaurant, a commotion could be heard.

"Sir, I have already payed my bill" Cordilia heard a familiar voice, she turned to the source to find the shop owner glowering at the Heroine, Cordilia wanted to stop her feet and throw a tantrum.

'Why is it that everywhere I go, plot sama dragged the Heroine!? And if I helped her, I get into an annoying situation!?' Cordilia thought before she walked over

"I don't believe you. Bastard child, return the things you stole" the shop owner sneered, kinda reminds Cordilia of Naruto, how the villagers treats him unfairly.