Chapter 13- Three years later

(So I did get some requests to do chapters in between, but I think the story really has to get going in her third year, so sorry, I do consider all ideas of readers, Just for this one it had to be done to go with my original idea. Okay, enjoy! :) and from now on, there may be periods of time where I go to some characters POV btw)

3rd person POV: 

Erabelle placed her hand on the portkey next to Cedric's and Gloria's, Getting ready for the travel to the Quidditch world cup. Suddenly, she was lifted off the ground and was felt like she was spinning for hours until she landed on the ground. She had hit her leg hard and cried out, falling on the ground. 

"Erabelle! Are you alright?" Harry ran up to her. 

"Uh, I don't know. I think so?" She was uncertain as she tried to stand. She could walk with a limp, and much difficulty. The twins ran over to her with worried expressions on their faces and supported her as she stood up. After a moment, everyone realized something was going on and they all came to help her.

"Guys, I'm fine, really!" She said with a fake smile, trying to stand on her own. However, when she did she felt a jabbing pain and collapsed into Harry again. 

"Really, 'cause you don't look fine Era," George said sarcastically, hoisting her over his shoulder. 

"George, let me down!" She tried pummeling his back with her fists but it was no use, he carried her all the way through the camp until they reached a small tent. Erabelle and Harry exchanged a confused look, they wondered how a big family and some guests would fit into a tent that small, but shrugged and went in any way. Once they were in, it turned out not to be the tiny, cramped tent that they had thought it would be. They looked up to see a big room with a kitchen and some bunk beds. She and Harry's mouths hung wide in astonishment, looking around at everything and wondering how it was possible. 

************************

The Weasleys, Era, Harry, and Hermione walked up the stairs to get to the top box where they would be sitting to watch the match. Era noticed a familiar blonde head walking below her and a man that looked very much like him. They seemed to notice her and the rest there, and Draco scowled at her. They had fought almost every day since their first year, they were basically enemies and it was part of their daily routine. His father, Lucious, looked just as conceited as his son. Fred had commented on how high up they were, and Lucious said rudely,

"Well put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know." Era rolled her eyes at him. Malfoy bragged,

"Father and I are in the minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." He seemed very proud before his Father hit him with the cane he was holding. 

"Don't boast, Draco." He looked at his son like he was a complete disappointment. Right, he's Malfoy. Can't go feeling sorry for him. I must be sick or something. Era thought. 

"There's no need with these people." Lucious drawled rudely. He then stopped Harry before he could leave.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you. While you can." He gave a sarcastic smile and turned away. Draco looked at Era, giving her the usual glare that she returned gladly, and they both walked away. 

The match began after some yelling of excitement from Fred and George when they reached the top. It was beautiful and crazy to look down on everything shining and glittering below, so alive with people. 

The match was long and exciting, and Era stayed on her tiptoes the whole time with her eyes wide. She loved to watch quidditch but had never been very good at it, and she never had time to learn. Finally, in the end, Ireland won but Bulgaria got the snitch. That was close to what she had been expecting, so she was happy with that result. When they walked down the steps again, she caught a glimpse of someone she wanted to go say hello to and said she would meet them at the camp again soon. 

"Erin! Hey!" Erabelle tapped her friend on the shoulder. Erin turned and smiled at her happily.

"Hey, Era! How is your summer?" 

"Good, but Fred and George have been insane. Like more than usual." Era responded. Erin laughed and rolled her eyes. They walked back to the camp together, chatting about their summers and the match. 

As they were discussing the time where the twins put frogs in her bed, Era heard a strange noise from across the campsite. 

"Did you hear that?" She asked her friend.

"Hear what?" Erin looked confused but then after a moment, they heard a scream. Suddenly, people were running out of the tents yelling, and they almost ran over the two girls, standing there confused. Then She saw them. There were black robed people walking in a line, with masks on, parading the poor muggles that lived around there. They were getting closer to them when Erin's Mum ran by, grabbing her wrist. 

"Erabelle, come on!" Erin yelled at her while trying not to be pulled away.

"I'll come right after you!" She yelled back. But after Erin left, Erabelle tripped again on her hurt leg and shouted out in pain. Nobody heard her, they were all just running past her, trying to save themselves and their family. The number of people was getting a bit smaller, and she was pretty much alone after a few minutes. It was silent, except when she looked up, there was a mark in the sky. It was terrible looking, like a skull of death. Era had read about it before, the dark mark she believed it was called. She was so scared, just lying there on the ground alone, below a mark of death. 

"Who's there?" A voice called out. Era groaned because of course, the person that was there had to be him. 

"I'm over here!" She called back. He ran over to her and looked at her bleeding leg. He seemed actually worried. 

"Andrews? What the hell are you doing on the ground?" She rolled her eyes at him, wincing as she tried to move. Her knee had been twisted and her leg had cuts from when she had fallen roughly. 

"Obviously I hurt my leg, genius." 

He held out his hand, which was something she was not expecting. She looked at him in confusion but took it anyway, seeing as how it was her only option. 

He slowly helped her get up and she leaned on him to be able to get to the shelter of the forest. They found a sort of enclosed thicket and he let her sit down, then he sat too. 

"How long do you think it will be until it's safe to go out and find everyone?" She asked him.

"I don't know, not very long probably. They don't seem to be sticking around much." He said, shrugging. They sat in silence for a few minutes, looking at the ground. 

"Thanks, for helping me. I'm surprised you did." She broke the silence. 

"Oh well, I had to." He said. She raised her eyebrows and he chuckled,

"You're welcome, Andrews." 

Once they heard more voices and they thought it would be safe, he supported her once more and they slowly walked out of the trees. 

"Era! Where have you been?!" Ron came running up to her looking concerned. 

"I'm alright Ron, I just hurt my leg. It's nothing." She brushed it off, but Ron didn't take it. He supported her on the other side and said to Malfoy, 

"I can take it from here." Malfoy nodded to her and walked away to find his parents. She was amazed that they had spoken to each other, and it had been civil! Wow, that was weird, she thought about it as the twins ran up to her as well.