Chapter 16-Roger Malone

**Hey! Sorry for not updating in so long, I just had a lot of work. And I know I skipped through some of the Triwizard tournament stuff, it doesn't relate to her much. Okay, Enjoy!**

Oh, and: Colin Ford as Roger Malone

****************************************************

Era sat in the stands with her friends, waiting for the first task to begin. Zuria was chattering with Gloria about who would win, and Erabelle and Erin were sitting, lost in thought. Era wondered who would win, maybe Cedric... She was rooting for Harry, though. He must be going through a lot of stuff, being the only fourth year.

She looked around, taken out of her thoughts as somebody came up next to her.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. She looked up to see Roger Malone, the cute boy she had talked with Zuria about.

"Sure!" She smiled at him and he sat down next to her. She noticed he was even cuter than she had thought and he didn't seem nervous at all. She was pretty much the oposite.

"How are you? I feel like it's been ages since I talked to you. I miss you!" He said.

"I'm good. It's only been a few days, how could you possibly miss me?" She said, giggling.

"It's easy, you're so amazing to be around." He looked into her eyes.

"Oh..." She said and trailed off, blushing.

The crowd suddenly roared, and they looked down to see that the task had begun. Cedric did well, only a bit of a burn. Fleur and Krum also did alright. Era had talked to Fleur only a few days before the task, and she had seemed nice. A bit full of herself, but that's alright. 

When Harry entered the arena, a lot of the crowd tensed up, worried about the outcome. All the Gryffindors were rooting for him and a lot of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. But he did great and got an amazing score, so everything was fine. Gloria had been especially worried because her brother and her were very close, and they all knew if anything happened to Cedric she would be heartbroken.

When everything finished, they stood up, stretching and smiling about the good results. Gloria ran down to hug Cedric and Erin and Zuria stayed behind for a while to meet up with other friends. So Erabelle and Roger were left alone walking up to the castle after she congratulated Fleur and Harry. 

They chatted about friends and school and ended up spending the afternoon sitting by the lake and talking. He was very sweet and honest, and she had started to get butterflies in her stomach when he complimented her. When it was later at night, they parted ways so he could go to Ravenclaw, and she walked back alone, smiling and replaying the conversations in her head.

"Uh, sorry." A voice grunted as she bumped into him and fell over, having not been paying attention to her surroundings.

"Oh, my bad. Sorry, wasn't paying attention." She said and he helped her up.