Chapter 14- Fourth Year Begins

"Get up right now Fred and George Weasley!" Erabelle screamed as she ran into the twins room. 

"IT'S A NEW DAY AND FULL OF POSsIBILITY!!!" 

Once she finally got them at least half out of bed, she ran to her and Ginny's room and got her up too. They helped each other decide what to wear and how to style their hair. Ginny wore a blue t-shirt and jeans, while era wore a black tank top with white jeans. Ginny put her hair in a braid and Era left her's down. 

Once they had changed, Era went bounding down the stairs to breakfast. Of course, Ms. Weasley had already laid out pancakes and syrup, along with scrambled eggs and some fruit for everyone. She smiled as Era sat down happily, already piling food onto her plate. 

"Erabelle, remember to leave some for the boys. They'll complain all morning to me if you eat it all." She said sternly, but still smiling. Ginny came downstairs after a minute and soon everyone was down, except the twins. 

"Oh dear, I'll go get them up." Said Ms. Weasley, sighing. 

"Oh don't worry, I'd like to do this myself, you just wait right here, they'll be down in under five minutes. I promise." And she bounced up the stairs, an evil smile on her face. Last year, Lee Jordan had been teaching her the art of announcing at Quidditch matches.  The learning part was good, but this also meant that she had acquired a microphone with an amplifying charm. She grabbed it from her trunk and ran to their room. Taking a deep breath, she put her mouth close to the top and shouted,

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY GET YOUR LAZY ARSES OUT OF BED OR YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BREAKFAST!" It was so loud, she could've sworn the walls vibrated for a moment there. The twins seemed to jolt awake in their beds, running up and looking extremely terrified. 

"Food!" 

"What?!"

"Food!" They said over and over. She yelled again,

"COME ON! CHANGE! GET DOWN THERe! Your food is already cold, do you want it to be gone as well?! I WON'T HESITATE!" They knew she would do it, food was something all of them took seriously and it could not be ignored. 

They rushed to grab clothes and made her leave so they could change. They were out of the room and running down the stairs in record time, crashing into their seats and grabbing all the food they could find so that she couldn't take it from them. 

Ms. Weasley looked at the time and looked extremely impressed. 

"Three minutes! That's a record dear, I don't know what we would do without you." She laughed and they continued on with breakfast. 

The twins studied her face strangely while they were waiting to leave. She looked back at them and stuck out her tongue. 

"What're you looking at? You guys are freaking me out!" 

"Oh nothing, it's just you seem so much happier than usual I suppose," Fred said smiling.

"Yeah, I know! It's like today feels like a great day for some reason. New day, new year!" She grinned and they laughed, shaking their heads.

"I never understand you, Era." They said at the same time. This time it was her turn to laugh at them. 

******************************

One hour later they sat on the train together with Lee Jordan, laughing and talking about their summer. Apparently, Lee had been at the cup but forgot to say hello, and Era whacked him on the head with a potions book when he said this.