𝟏. 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑

"So you and Lucy are a couple now?" James asked Connor who nodded before taking a sip of his beer. "That's cool. I'm happy for you two." James said and drank the rest of his drink. "You wanna leave?" He asked and Connor nodded, getting up. Suddenly someone ran straight into him and he stumbled backwards. James quickly catched him in his arms and Connor scrambled up. He was about to thank him until he saw who ran into him. "Brad? What's wrong?" He asked the brunette who looked pretty shaken up. "H-have you seen Tristan anywhere?" He choked out, his eyes darting around the room. "Not since we arrived. Why? What's going on?" James asked the smaller male. "I-I ruined everything, James." Bradley cried out before letting out a sob and falling into Connors arms who catched him. "What happened, Brad?" Connor asked softly. "I-I was jealous because h-he was talking to another g-guy so I t-talked to another guy as well." The curly haired boy choked out. "Please tell me you didn't do anything." James said with a worried expression. "I-I was drunk! I w-wasn't thinking. He catched us kissing in the bathroom and the moment I saw his hurt expression I immediately sobered up and pushed the guy off me. He dashed off just like that and I tried to follow him but the guy wouldn't let me go... He punched me and I was able to run away." Brad hiccuped and Connor closed his eyes. "Fuck." He whispered under his breath. James examined Bradleys blue eye and the busted lip before pulling out his phone. "He's not answering." James mumbled under his breath after trying to call Tristan. "We have to search for him. Let's go." The three pushed through the people, out of the bar. Connor held tightly onto Bradleys hand who stumbled behind him looking around nervously with red eyes. As they finally got outside and breathed in fresh air, Bradley nuzzled into Connors chest, shaking. Connor wrapped him up in his jacket and rubbed up and down his arms. "The hotel is about half an hour away, I'll call a taxi." James said and Connor nodded. Soon after a yellow taxi pulled up in front of them and they all got in. Connor sighed and pulled his slightly older friend into his chest. He watched the buildings pass by until he suddenly felt something being wrapped around his shoulders. James had given him his jacket because the heater was broken in the car. "You don't-" Connor started but James just shook his head. "Just take it. I don't want you to feel cold." He whispered and Connor smiled thankfully. He looked down at the curly haired boy who had curled up in his lap. A tear fell down his cheek and he whimpered slightly in his sleep. "Do you think he's having a nightmare of Tristan?" James asked. Connor was about to answer as Bradley suddenly gripped his shirt and let out a small. "Tris." Before scrunching his face up in pain. "Yeah I'm pretty sure." Connor said sarcastically. After a while of Connor stroking Bradleys curls, the smaller boy calmed down and slept peacefully. Suddenly James let out a huge sigh. "He's at the hotel. He's coming down." He explained while putting his phone away. "How did you convince him?" Connor asked shocked. "He was down when he heard that that guy punched him." James said and Connor let out a breath of relief. As soon as they arrived at the hotel, Connors door was ripped open and Tristan leaned inside. He took Bradley from Connors arms gently and placed him in his, examining his black eye carefully. Bradley stirred and his eyes slowly opened. He let out a small noise before his eyes finally opened completely and locked with the blue eyes of his boyfriend. "Tris." He choked out before snuggling into his boyfriends chest. He let out heart wrenching sobs, fisting the material of Tristans sweater in his hands. "Shhh.. I'm here, it's okay." He whispered before titling Bradleys head up to face him. He examined the busted lip and his blue eye with fury in his eyes. "If that bastard dares to lay a finger on you again I will-" He was cut off by Bradley. "I just thought I had lost you forever for a whole hour so shut up and kiss me." He whispered. Tristan placed his lips on Bradleys and the brunette immediately responded by wrapping his arms around Tristans neck and kissing back. Connor smiled and watched them as Tristan pulled Bradley up with himself, the brunettes legs wrapping around his waist and Tristan holding him up by his bum. "I love you." Bradley whispered and Tristan smiled. "I love you too. Though I'm not sure if I can trust you again." The blonde whispered with a frown. Bradley flinched and looked down with a sad expression. "I-I understand." He whispered back. "As long as you take me back I'm okay with everything. I'm in love with you Tristan Evans and I will do anything to keep you by my side because I'm not sure if I can live without you." He said and Tristan smiled slightly. "Shall we go up so I can show you how much I love you?" Bradley whispered into Tristans ear who smirked and nodded. Connor watched the two with a smile and the brunette smiled at his scottish friend before burying his face in the taller ones neck as his blonde boyfriend carried him into the lobby. Connor sighed slightly before turning around to see James right in front of him. "I can't do this anymore, if they did it so can I. I'm crazy about you Connor and I'm so in love with you that it hurts. I know you're with Lucee but I-" He was cut off when Connor wrapped his arms around his neck wordlessly. "You talk too much." He whispered before connecting their lips in a heated yet soft kiss. James hands landed on Connors hips and he pulled him closer to himself. Both were trying to catch their breaths as they pulled away. "That was... Amazing." James whispered and Connor just grinned.
_____________________________

Wow okay so this was my first one shot. I hope you liked it :)