𝟏𝟔. 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐀 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄

Bradley clearly remembered it. He clearly remembered one of his close friends joking about him and Tristan being a couple. He remembered him saying things like: "Oh, I didn't know you were gonna bring your boyfriend." Referring to him bringing Tristan along to a party or a get together. He also remembered laughing about it. He remembered thinking of it as a joke and chuckling along and now after all this time he was sitting there on the floor of his hotel room with bottle of hard liquor in his right hand, taking occasional gulps from the bitter liquid, trying to ease pain in his heart that was caused by said blonde. Hot tears were slowly running down his cheeks and his shirt already had wet stains from the human way of expressing emotions on it. His sight was getting slightly blurry but the pain in his chest hadn't subsided so he took another large gulp. A burning pain was left in his throat and a bitter taste on his tongue. A vibration in his pocket made him flinch. Pulling out his phone, he took a minute to unlock the device but when he did he thought heavens gates were being opened for him. A picture of Tristan, shirtless at the sunny beach of Dubai lit up the screen and Bradley took a sip of his drink before shakily trying to get up. When he was finally standing, the whole room was spinning and he had to hold onto the wall for dear life. After getting used to the spinning, he ripped the door open and stumbled out into the hallway. 252... 254... 256... 258. Bradley stared at the golden number but his intoxicated brain was 90% sure it was the right door so he knocked against it loudly. About two minutes later but not more than a second of Bradleys drunk brain contemplating if he had seen the shoes he was wearing before, the door opened and Tristan was standing there with a red sweatshirt and black pants on. "Brad? What are you-" But he was cut off when Bradley launched himself onto his friend and pressed his lips onto his. Tristan immediately gripped Bradleys arms and pushed him away from himself. "Woah! What the hell Brad? Are you drunk??" He asked and stared at the boy in front of him who was desperately trying to get out of his grip to make out with him again. "Make sweet love to me, T-Trissy." He slurred and moved his face forward to kiss him again. The blonde quickly dodged the kiss and pushed his friend back as careful as possible. Bradley stumbled back and started to unbotton his shirt while Tristan just watched him in shock. "I-I will make you f-fall in love w-with me, Trissy." He said with a hiccup and slipped his shoes off. "Y-you'll see." Bradley fell onto his knees in front of Tristan and was about to open the zipper of his pants when Tristan catched his hands and held them in front of him. "Bradley what the hell is going on?" He asked and the brunette shakily got up again. "I-I love you, T-Trissy. So I have to m-make you love me too." Bradley slurred and pulled his shirt over his head. "Y-you can do whatever you want with m-me, Tris. I'm all yours." The brunette said and tried to take off his pants wich turned out to be a much harder task than first assumed. "Bradley, I don't want to have sex with you." Tristan declared and Bradley shook his head. "I-I will make you want m-me too." He said and continued to try and take off his pants. "Stop that." Tristan whispered and grabbed his younger friends shirt wich was laying on the floor. "Come on, put your clothes back on." He said softly but Bradley dodged his hands.
"No! I h-have to make you f-fall in love with m-me." He cried out and fiddled with his zipper, desperately trying to open it. "O-open... Come on!" He yelled and started to rip on it with all his strength. "Brad..." Tristan said softly, stepping closer to the younger boy. "I'll have it in a m-moment, Trissy. I p-promise." The brunette choked out as tears welled up in his eyes. "Brad." Tristan repeated the name of his friend as he stepped in front of him and took his smaller hands into his own bigger ones. "I-I-" Bradley started but was cut off when a sob escaped his lips. The blonde just wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Bradley sobbed into Tristans chest softly and gripped at the taller boys hoodie. "I-I need you, Trissy. I depend on you." He choked out and Tristan stroked his hair gently. "Why did you drink?" The blonde asked his smaller friend who looked down in embarrassment. "I-It h-hurt to see you happy without m-me." Bradley whispered and Tristan smiled softly. "I could never be happy without you." He whispered and placed a small kiss on Bradleys forehead who sniffled slightly. "Come on, I'll help you." Tristan said and helped Bradley out of his pants. "Are we g-gonna have sex n-now?" The smaller brunette asked as he watched the blonde placing his pants on a chair. "Yes, we're gonna have sex now." Tristan declared and Bradley yawned. "And then y-you'll fall in love with m-me..." He mumbled as the older boy laid down next to him on the bed. "I already am in love with you, Brad." Tristan whispered but Bradley ignored him. With the last bit of strength he had left he rolled onto Tristans chest but instead of straddling him as he originally planned, he laid down on his chest.
"Okay, we can... Start I'm... Ready..." He mumbled and only a second later, quiet snores were heard through the dark hotel room. Tristan smiled and covered Bradley and himself with a blanket. "Best sex I've had in a long time." He whispered as he stared down at the smaller boy on his chest. He stroked his hair gently before falling asleep himself.
_____________

This one is a bit shorter but I actually really like it.
I'm #5 on Tradley again wich is lovely, thank you to all of you!
I'm working on a pretty long one wich I'm actually kinda excited for so stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment! :))