𝟏𝟕. 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇

BuzzFeedVideo

Published: 2. July 2024

"And hello again! And welcome to our YouTube channel!" The interviewer called out cheerfully and the boys waved into the camera. "We're here today with the The Vamps and we're going answer a few of your questions, I hope you enjoy." The woman who seemed to be about 30 years old explained and the boys smiled. "Okay, first question Connor, we know you recently got married. Are you two happy?" She asked and Connor grinned. "I'm happier than ever. She's wonderful and so is my life with her." He said and the boys patted his back with encouraging smiles. "That's amazing! Now James, you and your wife have been married for about three years. Are you thinking about kids?" James cleared his throat and shrugged. "We haven't really talked about it yet but some day in the future I definitely want kids." He explained and the interviewer placed a hand on her chest. "You two seem so happy, I love it. Now Bradley, you recently got engaged! Congratulations!" She exclaimed and the boys clapped and laughed while Brad just grinned. "Thank you, it's been wonderful." He said and she chuckled. "That's good to hear now Tristan, any girls in sight or are you still searching for the right one?" She asked with a small smirk making Tristan chuckle nervously. "I think I already found the right one, I just missed my chance a long time ago." He said with a sad smile and the boys frowned and James placed a hand on his shoulder. "She's just around the corner, T." Brad said and Tristan chuckled. "Okay while we're on the topic of Bradleys engagement, I heard Tradley shippers are dreading the wedding. How do you feel about being shipped together?" She asked and Brad send Tristan a playful wink. "It isn't something I feel uncomfortable about. Tristan is my best friend and if people imagine us being together I'm flattered." Brad explained and they all chuckled. "Um it never bothered me until I really fell in love with this boy, it was kind of painful then." Tristan said with a laugh and everybody stared at him with wide eyes. "You what?" James asked and Tristan looked at him. "It never bothered me until I fell in love with Bradley." Tristan repeated. All eyes were on him and he felt anxious. "You're in love with me?" Brad asked his blonde friend who turned towards him. "Um I was for a long time, yeah." Tristan declared and bit his lip. Silence filled the room and the tension was thick and heavy. "Why didn't you tell me??" Brad suddenly asked with anger in his voice. "Why should I? It would have only ruined our friendship and would've made everything akward." He said and the brunette huffed.
"I still would have liked to know." He said sternly and Tristan held eye contact with him. "It wouldn't have changed anything." He said and Brad focused his gaze on the ground. "Um well let's continue with the questions." The interviewer akwardly said and the boys focused their attention back on her expect for Brad whose mind was else where. Because Tristan was wrong. It would have changed a lot if he told him about his feelings because Brad was madly in love with the blonde from 2013 until he met his fiancé. He looked over at the male and swallowed thickly as he admired the olders features, something he hadn't done in years. He quickly snapped out of it and shook his head slightly. I love Ashley. She's my fiancé and I love her. Brad thought to himself but was distracted by Tristans laugh. His laugh sounds like heaven. Brad thought and couldn't help but smile gently. The interview was over soon and the boys gathered together in the foyer of the venue. "Brad?" A voice called out and the brunette turned around. Tristan was standing there with an awkward smile on his face. "Hey man, I just wanted to apologize for what I said. I should have just kept it to myself." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "No, it's absolutely fine. I overreacted. I was just kinda shocked you know?" He said and Tristan nodded with a smile. The two hugged tightly and Brad inhaled the older boys scent, closing his eyes in content. "I love you." He whispered unconsciously and soon felt his heart drop at the words he had muttered. Tristan pulled away. "I love you too man." He said and grinned. Brad smiled weakly and the blonde left his side to talk to their manager.
Bradley pulled out his phone and quickly typed in a message.