𝟐𝟖. 𝐂 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐘 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.

Happy Birthday my love, this one's for you ❤️

Warning: Mentions of Abuse, blood, death and rape. Read at your own risk.

"Thank you again for lending me your hoodie." Bradley said and Tristan nodded. "Don't worry about it."
The two were sitting in the trunk of Tristans old Chevrolet, trying to warm up their bodies while their clothes hung on a low hanging tree branch nearby. Brad was wearing his boxers and Tristans grey hoodie wich reached his mid tighs. The blonde had draped a blanket over him and the brunette was fiddling with the ends of the thick wool. "Are you okay?" He gently asked and Tristan turned his head to him before letting out a sigh. He walked over and crouched down in front of Brad. "I'm just..." The taller male stopped himself mid sentence before continuing, now more confident in what he was saying. "I'm scared I won't be able to save you."
The brunette in front of him shook his head disapprovingly. "Don't think so negatively." He stated but Tristan disagreed. "I'm just saying that how can me alone save your whole life? You don't want to go to the police and I don't have any strength to fight someone physically. He'd probably knock me out the second I step into the-" Brad cut the blonde off by pressing their lips together in a kiss. The two moved their lips against each other and the brunette boy let his hands run through Tristans blonde locks. Tristan let himself enjoy it for a second before he pulled away. "Brad, I'm serious. I'm scared you'll get your hopes up and in the end..." He trailed off, looking down at the ground. "I'm scared that in the end, I'm not good enough to save you."
He stared down at the ground for a while but a hand found its way onto his face and soon he was facing upwards again. Brad was staring at him with so much admiration and fondness that Tristan was almost unwilling to believe that the boys gaze was directed at him.
"Don't you get it?" He whispered and the blonde stared at him with confusion as Brad was still cupping his face in his hands. "You already saved me, Tristan." He whispered and the blonde furrowed his eyebrows. "Now you're just being cheesy." He answered and Brad let out a small laugh. "Did you hear that?" He asked.
"I haven't laughed or smiled in months, if not longer." The brunette whispered and stroked Tristan's cheek with his thumb.
"I've only known your for a day and you already made me fall head over heels for you and I don't even know with what exactly." Brad stated with a small laugh as Tristan chuckled along.
The two stared at each other for a few seconds when Brad suddenly threw the blanket off and got up, grabbing Tristans hand in his and pulling him behind himself. "What are you-" The blonde was cut off when Brad opened the back door of his car and pushed him in so he was laying on his back over the back seats. The brunette climbed in afterward and sat down on the older boys stomach, straddling him before closing the door behind himself. The two were met with silence as all wind was shut out.
It was a tight fit with both of them in but at that moment the small car felt like its own litte universe as the two stared into each others eyes.
"What's happening?" Tristan whispered softly and Brad let out a breath. "I want to thank you for what you've done for me and show you that you have my full trust." He whispered and the blonde furrowed his eyebrows. The younger boy sat up a bit more and pulled the hoodie he had borrowed from Tristan over his head. The older male widened his eyes at the sight. Brad was now only wearing boxers and he was still straddling the taller male beneath him. The blonde lifted his hand and stroked Brad's side, his fingers dancing over the smooth, sun tanned skin. The younger boy grabbed his hand and placed it on his lower rib cage where a huge purple and brown colored bruise ruined the perfection of his skin.
"This is from when he pushed me against the kitchen island a bit too hard." Brad whispered gently and Tristan felt anger in his veins.
The brunette placed Tristans hand on a burn mark near his collarbone. "He was out clubbing and I was already asleep when he came back," Brad started and the blonde beneath him felt over the damaged skin. "He woke me up by putting his cigarette out on me."
This continued for about twenty minutes. Brad told the horrible stories of every single bruise and mark on his body and Tristan could only feel sadness and furry in his heart. The brunette then swallowed thickly and pushed his boxers down slightly, revealing more of his skin. His hips were littered with small finger shaped bruises, some old and some new. Tristan couldn't help but clench his fists tightly as he realized what those were from. Disgust was evident on his face as he stared at the ugly marks on Brad's body. "He wouldn't take no for an answer," The brunette started, his gaze wandering into the distance. "He only said that he was my boyfriend and that it was my duty to pleasure him." The two sat in silence and Tristan watched the boys face like a hawk as tears gathered in his eyes.
"I would cry and beg but he wouldn't listen. He would only cover my mouth and turn my body around." Brad still stared through the window as tears started to roll down his lightly freckled cheeks. "I would pray every evening and every morning. I would pray for help. I would beg for mercy from someone up above and now," His gaze locked with Tristans, icy blue meeting chocolate brown as a smile formed on Brad's lips. "Now God has sent me one of his angels." Nothing more was said as the older male sat up and engulfed the brunette into his arms, holding him as tight as possible without hurting him. Sobs escaped the younger boys lips as he buried himself into Tristan's chest, seeking comfort in the taller boys embrace.
The two sat there for what felt like eternity while in real life it was mere minutes. In those mere minutes, Tristan made a promise to himself to save this boy even if it meant he would lose him. After calming down from crying, Brad had fallen asleep in Tristans tight embrace.
The blonde laid his companion down on the back seats gently and covered him with the hoodie he had pulled off. The older male climbed into the driver seat and maneuvered his old Chevrolet out of the spot he had parked it in. As the male drove through the empty streets at 3 am with a curly haired boy sleeping on his back seats, he felt like he could be truly happy again one day and he was striving for that.
As he drove past the town sign of the city he and Brad both lived in, he suddenly realized that he didn't even know where to bring Brad. He definitely wasn't going to drop him off at the place of that sick bastard so he chose to bring him to his own place instead. Upon arrival, Tristan gently shook the shoulder of the sleeping boy who woke up after a few shakes.
"Brad, we're home." He said and the brunette rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Home?" He mumbled out and Tristan scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, it's my apartment but it could be your home if you'd like that." A tired smile formed on Brad's face at the muttered words of his companion. "I'd love that actually." He whispered and got out of the car with Tristans help. The two walked up the stairs to the blondes apartment and he unlocked the door, revealing a pretty decently sized apartment with a living room, a kitchen and a hallway wich probably led to a bedroom. "It's nothing special but it's.. Um... " Tristan searched for the right word only to be interrupted by Brad who looked around with a smile on his face. "Home." He whispered and the blonde chuckled. "Yeah. It is." The brunette looked around with wide eyes, his naked feet making almost no noise on the carpeted floor as he walked around. "Come here, I'll show you the bedroom." Tristan called out and walked down the hallway, Brad following close behind. The blonde opened the door and revealed a room with a bed, a desk and a wardrobe as well as a drum kit in the corner. The brunette's eyes lit up at the sight of the instrument. "Can you play that?" He asked and Tristan scratched the back of his head with a nod. "Yeah I can actually but I'll show you another day." He then walked over to the bed and fluffed up the pillows slightly. "I hope you don't mind but I don't have any clean bed sheets on me." He mumbled with an apologetic smile. Brad looked at him with a loving smile. "I don't mind. Now they probably smell like you." Tristan blushed slightly before walking over to the door. "I'll be in the living room if you need me." He said but was stopped by Brad. "Wait, you're not going to sleep with me?" The brunette asked with disappointment in his eyes and Tristan chuckled. "My mum would kill me if I slept in the same bed as my guest on the first night. Especially with such a pretty boy like you." He explained and Brad blushed slightly but kept pouting. "Good night, Bradley." Tristan said and the brunette sighed. "Good night, Tristan."
The blonde settled down on the couch and stared into the darkness for a few seconds before finally falling asleep after a very long but beautiful day.