𝟏𝟏. 𝐔 𝐍 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

-Every Breath You Take, The Police

It was a beautiful evening and the Vamps boys as well as the members of New Hope Club and a few other crew members were sitting in a restaurant in downtown New York. The food was gone and everybody was having a good time until Bradleys phone buzzed and he pulled it out to check it. "What the hell?" Bradley mumbled to himself as he read the message he had just received.

Unknown: you lookin' hot as ever today, baby boy.

A shiver ran down his spine at the weird message. Did his number get leaked? He looked around the restaurant but nobody was acting weird or looking at him. He decided to just let it go and enjoy the rest of the evening with his friends. The evening had ended and the message was long forgotten but as Bradley was changing in his hotel room he got yet another message. He quickly took his phone and checked it.

Unknown: Oh baby turn around again, show me what you got.

Bradleys eyes widened and he looked over at the window on the other side of the room. He jumped forwards and closed the blinds in a swift movement, peeking through the slit to look at the building across the hotel him and the boys were staying at. Was someone watching him from there? The brunette walked over to his bed and curled up beneath the covers feeling uncomfortable.
The next morning was horrible. He had only gotten an hour of sleep and felt and looked like death. As he slowly approached the breakfast table with all his friends, Connor raised an eyebrow at the sight of his friend basically crawling towards their table.
"Are you okay, man?" He asked and Bradley just dropped his head onto the table in exhaustion. Connor sent James and Tristan a worried look but they both just shrugged so everybody continued eating breakfast.

Unknown: damn baby boy how are you almost as sexy in clothes as you are naked?

Bradley frowned at the message that was displayed on his phone. Naked? How did this person see him naked?
"Brad! You have to concentrate!" One of the crew members yelled in his direction and he quickly looked up from his phone. "Sorry..." He mumbled and tried to get his mind back to rehearsals. As the clock showed twelve the boys had a break and were all sitting in a small lounge with a few couches and tables. Connor and James were sitting on some armchairs while Bradley was sitting on a couch next to Tristan who looked pretty tired but of course was nothing in comparison to Bradley who could barely keep his eyes open. "I'm gonna take a nap and you should too." Tristan told Bradley with a yawn and the brunette nodded slightly. The blonde leaned back and when Bradley wasn't able to find a comfortable position on the couch he just rested his head onto Tristans stomach and soon felt darkness surrounding him. (picture above)

Bradley woke up to Tristan shaking him gently. "How long did I sleep for?" He asked groggily. "About an hour, how are you feeling?" Tristan asked and Bradley furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would you ask?" He asked and Tristan sighed. "You moved around in your sleep and mumbled to yourself." He told his brunette friend who quickly moved away from the blonde and wiped a hand over his face, searching for his phone. Connor held it up when Bradleys eyes landed on his scottish friend. The brunette tried to grab it but the younger boy pulled it away. "Who's "unknown" ?" Connor asked him with a raised eyebrow. A shiver ran down Bradleys back.
"Why? Did he text me something?" He asked frantically and tried to get his phone from his friend who was holding it out of his reach. "Yeah he did. And it was something kinda intense so I'm asking you who it is."
The boy asked and Bradley looked around at his older friends. Tristan looked kind of pissed and it confused the smaller boy but he shook his off and grabbed his phone from his friend and turned it on.