𝟑. 𝐌 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄

Bradley opened his eyes. He was blinded by the light and he blinked repeatedly. He turned around in the bed and stretched. As he finally came back to his senses his eyes widened as he saw who was laying next to him. Tristam was laying there naked and hair completely tossed. Brad slowly sat up and he stared at Tristan. Suddenly the blonde stirred and opened his eyes. His eyes met with Bradleys and his eyes widened. "Woah! What the hell??" He jumped up and started to dress himself. "Tris calm-" Tristan turned towards Brad. "Calm down?? Are you serious?? We had sex, Brad!! I took your damn virginity!" Tristan yelled and pulled his shirt over his head. "This never happened. Okay?" Tristan said sternly and turned around. He saw Brad looking down and fiddling with his fingers. He realized how harsh he had been and he quickly walked over to him. "Hey man... I'm sorry that I was so harsh okay? I don't even know what happened yesterday. I was drunk." He said softly and Brad nodded slightly. "Can we just forget this?" Tristan asked and Bradley looked up. "Y-yeah of course, sure." He said and Tristan grinned. He got up again and stood in the doorway. "You should be careful when you go out or people will get suspicious as to why you're coming out of my room." He said and left. Bradley sunk back into the pillow and let out a breath. He felt tears welling up in his eyes but he swallowed them down and got dressed before sneaking out of the room as well. "Yo Brad! Where the hell have you been man? We thought you were dead!" James said with a laugh as Bradley sat down at the table. Bradley shot him smirk and a shrug and glanced over at Tristan who looked up and winked. God, was he trying to kill him? What were those mixed signals?? After a while, Tristan left to sit with Anastasia and Connor and George leaned over to Bradley. "I swear, Tristan has a huge crush on Anastasia." James said and the whole table nodded. Bradley furrowed his eyebrows. "What? No. She's not his type." He said and looked over at Tristan and Anastasia, laughing together. He swallowed thickly and forced himself to look down at his plate. Suddenly Reece nudged him and he looked up. Tristan was leaning really close to Ana and he was whispering something into her ear. She giggled like a little girl and punched his shoulder playfully. Bradley felt his heart sinking but he tried to shook it off. The Class trip ended and they were all back to school. Bradley was walking down the hallway as he heard his name being called behind him. "Simpson! Wait up!" He turned around and saw Tristan jogging up to him. "Hey, Tris..." Brad mumbled and started to walk again, Tristan walking next to him. "Hey man, you good? I feel like you've been ignoring me." Tristan said and dodged a student who almost walked into him. "N-no, I'm just... Busy." Bradley said and his blonde friend nodded. "Well do you-" Tristan started but Bradley cut him off. "I really gotta go to physics. I'll see you later." He said and ran down the hallway without waiting for Tristans answer. He stopped around the corner and leaned against the wall. He looked back and saw Tristan still standing in the middle of the hallway with a confused expression on his face. Bradley sunk down on the floor and felt like crying. Since the lesson had started already he decided to ditch it. He sat down in the hall and rested his head on his arms. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him. "I thought you needed to go to physics so badly." Bradley heard and of course immediately recognized Tristans voice. He turned around and there he stood with his arms crossed.
Brad just turned around again with a shrug. Tristan sat down on the chair opposite of him and Bradley stared at the table, avoiding eye contact with the older male. "Brad, you gotta tell me what's wrong." Tristan said sternly and the brunette shrugged again. The older of the two leaned forwards on the table and asked in a low whisper. "Is it because of our... Night? Because if it is, I thought we wanted to forget it." Brad looked up at him and their eyes met for the first time in days. Bradley felt tears welling up in his eyes as he looked into the ocean blue colored orbs of his friend. Tristans eyes widened. "Woah, hey man what's wrong??" The blonde asked as he noticed his tears. Bradley immediately wiped at his eyes. "N-nothing, I'm fine." He got up and was about to walk away but he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "No, you know what? I need to tell you something." He said and Tristan titled his head to the side. "I'm in love with you Tristan Evans and I'm not ashamed of that. I know you're in love with Anastasia and that's fine. I'm happy for you. Of course I wish I could be the one you call beautiful, of course I wish I was the one you'd be holding in your arms at night but I'm okay with it as long as you're happy." Bradley rambled out with a small tear escaping his eye. Silence followed and he swallowed thickly, staring at the blonde in front of him. "Who told you that?" Tristans voice cut the silence and Bradley jumped slightly. "W-what?" He asked confused. "Who told you I was in love with Anastasia?" He asked as he slowly got up, walking towards Bradley who was gaping like a fish without water. "U-um I-I uh... James I think, why?" He asked with a stutter as Tristan was now standing directly in front of him. "Because I'm head over heels in love with you." Tristan whispered before connecting their lips soft but passionately. The smaller brunette hesitantly placed his hands on Tristans waist and kissed back. As they pulled away they were both smiling widely. "Definitely not a mistake."
_________________

Can someone explain to me why my Story is on #9 on the tradley hashtag? I am confusion