𝟕. 𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐇

Warning: This gets slightly dirty

"James, I told you I don't want this! I'm fine okay? I'm over him." Tristan yelled into the phone. He was arguing with his best friend while pacing the entrance hall of his mansion. "But it can get your mind off things! Can't you just give it a try?" James asked desperately and Tristan groaned. "Fine! But I will not let them into my house if it's a girl." Tristan stated before hanging up. He put the phone down and covered his face with his hands. He hated that boy sometimes. "Was that Mr. McVey, Sir?" A voice suddenly asked behind Tristan and he jumped. "Jesus, Alfred. You can't scare me like that." Tristan said, placing a hand on his heart. "My apologies, sir." Alfred said and Tristan groaned for the millionth time that day. "How many times did I tell you to call me Tristan? And yes that was James." Tristan told his butler before walking into the living room. He spent the rest of the afternoon dealing with paper work. At exactly 8:00 pm there was knock on the door and Tristans eyes widened. He ran to the stairs and looked down at the door. He saw Alfred opening the door and greeting the person on the other side. "Sir? You have a visitor!" Alfred called up to Tristan who sighed. "Let them in." He yelled down and walked into his bedroom to change. Afterwards he slowly walked downstairs while begging to God that it wasn't a girl who was standing in his living room. As he finally entered the room he was about to greet the person as they suddenly turned around. His words stuck in his throat and his mouth fell open at the sight of a beautiful boy with curly brown hair and shining eyes in the same color. "You must be Tristan." The boy said with a smirk and Tristan tried desperately to form words. "T-that's me." He finally choked out. The boy looked around the house with an smile. "I'm impressed." He said before his eyes darted back to Tristan who finally composed himself and swallowed. "So are you going to tell me your name?" Tristan asked and the boy grinned. "I'm Bradley but you can call me anything you like" He said while walking towards the blonde with a swing in his hips. "Bottom or top?" Bradley suddenly asked and Tristan raised his eyebrows. "So top. Nice, so I can be in my favorite position." Bradley said with a seductive smirk on his face. He stood on his tip toes, pulling Tristan down by his shirt slightly. "Underneath of you." He whispered before pulling away. He walked around the big room before entering another and Tristan quickly followed the smaller boy. "Are you rich?" Bradley asked as he eyed the gigantic stair case up to the first floor. "Kinda." Tristan said with a shrug. The curly haired boy continued to stare upward and Tristan chuckled. "You can go up." He said and Bradley turned around with a smirk. "Do you have your bedroom up there?" He asked with the same seductive smile from earlier. "Continue trying, Bradley. You won't seduce me." Tristan said. "Challenge accepted." Bradley said before letting out a small chuckle and climbing up the stairs. As the young adult followed the slightly younger brunette upstairs he couldn't help but check out Bradleys backside. He was snapped out of his staring when they reached the top and Bradley eagerly started looking around the big space. "I've never seen something like this before..." He whispered in awe, staring at the giant chandelier that was hanging from the ceiling above the entrance hall from up close. He then walked into the bedroom and looked around. He jumped onto the bed and looked at Tristan. "So what's your favorite position?" He asked with a smirk. The blonde shrugged and Bradley snapped his fingers. "Oh I know." He said before jumping onto the bed and going on all fours. Tristan had to admit that it was a heavenly sight. "Wow you really are hard to get. Other guys would have jumped me by now." Bradley said with a disappointed sigh as his eyes suddenly landed on the door in the far back of the room. "Do you have your toys in there, Mr. Grey?" He asked with a smirk before quickly opening the door and letting out another disappointed noise as he saw the bathroom. He turned around and walked towards Tristan. "I always finish my job." He whispered as his hand slowly traveled up Tristans chest. "But our time is over already and all we did was walk around your house, we didn't even have the time to do anything. As long as you don't want to give me a bit more cash..." He said and Tristan chuckled. "If you say so." He mumbled before pulling two 500 $ bills from his wallet. Bradleys eyes widened as he eyed the money in the blondes hands. "What do I get for this?" He asked and Bradley swallowed thickly. "A-anything you want." He stuttered out and Tristan grinned. "I want a date then." He declared making Bradley raise his eyebrows. "A date?" He asked and Tristan nodded. "And if you enjoy yourself I get the money back, if you don't you can keep it. Deal?" Tristan asked, holding out his hand for Bradley to shake. "Deal." Bradley said with a smirk and gripped Tristans hand before snatching the money from his hand. One hour later the two were sitting in a fancy restaurant. "So, tell me about yourself." Tristan said as he placed down his glass of wine. "You mean how I became a prostitute?" Bradley asked and Tristan nodded. "I'm the biggest cliché that runs around to be honest. My dad abused me when I was a teenager so I ran away and became what I am today. A whore living in an apartment that is as big as your bathroom." He explained before taking a sip of his wine. Tristan listened and nodded here and there. "I'm sorry about your family." Tristan said. "For what? That they are all bastards that hated me from the beginning? You don't need to apologize for that. That's just what life is like." Bradley declared and the rest of the evening was spent in a peaceful atmosphere with laughter and happiness. When they were done eating they both left the restaurant and Tristan was sad that the evening was ending already. When they were standing outside in the cold wind, Tristan started to talk. "I really enjoyed myself tonight. You are a very great person and I-" He was cut off by soft lips being pressed onto his. He was shocked at first but recovered soon and kissed back. As they pulled away, Bradley dug into his pocket and pulled something out. "I had an amazing night." He whispered and gave Tristan the two 500 $ bills back shocking the blonde. "Thank you for this." Bradley whispered and placed a soft kiss on the blondes cheek. "Goodbye, Tristan." He said before turning around and starting to head down the street. Tristan stood there for a few more minutes before walking to his car slowly, still in shock from the events. When he finally recovered, he got into his car and drove down the street until he saw the dark figure walking down the street with their head hung low. Tristan rolled down the window. "Hey!" He yelled and Bradley head shot up. He stared at Tristan with wide eyes as the blonde leaned out of his car window. "How much for one night?" He asked and Bradley smiled. "1 $" He called back making Tristan chuckle. "Then this should be enough for a few years." He said before throwing a bundle of cash at Bradley wich he barely caught. He stared at it with wide eyes before looking up at Tristan slowly with a smile. "Now get in, I didn't pay for nothing. I want a movie night on my couch." The blonde declared and the brunette grinned with a blush. He came for cash but stayed for the man.
___________________

Sorry for not updating in a week, I was busy :(
Now this isn't very good but I wanted to update so here it is. Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote comment and follow if you enjoyed :)