𝟑𝟎. 𝐅 𝐈 𝐑 𝐒 𝐓 𝐒

A short One Shot requested by
foockinlost

"So you two are officially dating now?" Joe asked as he eyed the two younger males on the other side of the table.
The Vamps and a few other crew members including Joe, Ben and Dean were sitting in the restaurant of the hotel they were staying at.
Brad choked on his drink slightly and coughed a few times, his cheeks reddening quickly.
Tristan found himself obligated to answer the question as his boyfriend stayed silent after his little coughing fit. "Yeah," He said with a small nod.
"Yeah we are." Joe nodded in response. "I'm happy for you two. Just make sure it doesn't get in the way of the band yeah?" He said with a playful smile and Tristan smiled back tightly. "I think you won't have to worry about that." He mumbled bitterly.
Silence engulfed the table at Tristans muttered words and as he looked up he noticed Brad staring down at his food with a sour expression.
"I'm gonna get some fresh air." The brunette mumbled and got up from the table, speed walking out of the restaurant.
Tristan sighed slightly before getting up himself to follow his boyfriend. A hand grasped onto his wrist before he could leave and James looked at him intensely. "Be gentle with him. You know how he gets." He warned and Tristan just nodded in response before exiting the room through the wooden door.
The lobby was empty so Tristan proceeded to leave the hotel. The sidewalk wasn't too crowded. Only a few people walking by, some with dogs and some chatting with other people. A light breeze ruffled the leaves on the huge oak trees on the side of the road.
London did get fresh in the early of September.
Tristan soon spotted a head of perfectly styled brown curls sitting on a bench on the side of the building.
Brad was fiddling with his fingers while watching the people walking by. The blonde sat down next to him with a small huff and stayed silent for a few seconds.
"I'm sorry." He spoke finally and Brad turned his head to him.
Tristan dared to do the same, his eyes meeting the pools of chocolate brown he could always get lost in.
"I'm the one who's sorry." Brad said and Tristan was taken back for a second. "Huh?" He asked stupidly and the brunette broke their eye contact. His gaze going back to the people walking by.
"I'm sorry I keep you waiting all the time." He whispered.
Tristan saw the sadness in his eyes. "We haven't even kissed just because I feel so insecure about myself." He mumbled and Tristan smiled.
"I have all the time in the world."
He said and Brad looked at him again. "And you're worth every second of it."
A blush spread on Brad's face just like a beautiful smile that was only meant for Tristan. The brunette leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, burying his nose in the older male's neck.
"Thank you." Brad whispered softly and Tristan rubbed his back gently.
"Anything for you."

"Thirty minutes till stage time boys!" A crew member yelled into the dressing room of the boys and Brad let out a small sigh, settling into the couch. Tristan was sitting next to him, one arm resting on the back rest behind Brad's head while he was mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. "First time playing Missing You live." Brad mumbled to himself and Tristan looked up from his phone. "Are you nervous?" He asked and the brunette male shrugged. "I guess a bit?" Tristan wrapped an arm around his boyfriends shoulders and pulled him closer. "I know you'll do as amazing as always, love." He whispered into his ear and Brad smiled. "Thank you darling." He whispered lovingly and the blonde sent him a grin before going back to his phone. But the closer stage time came, the brunette lead singer became more and more anxious.
"Brad could you stop pacing for a second? You're giving me a headache." James groaned and Brad glared at him. "Sorry I'm nervous because I'm apparently the only one who gives a fuck about how this show goes." He hissed and the oldest blonde raised an eyebrow. "I need some air." Brad mumbled and stormed out of the room. "Man he really has it with dramatic exits at the moment." Connor said and James nodded enthusiastically. "I'm gonna check up on him." Tristan said and left the room as well. He looked around and searched for a brunette head of curls but nothing came into his view.
Ben suddenly walked by so Tristan grabbed his attention. "Hey man have you seen Brad?" He asked and Ben pointed down the hallway.
"He went that way. Didn't look too good either."
Tristan thanked him and jogged down the hallway. "Where did you go?" Tristan mumbled to himself as he stood at the end of the hallway.
There was an emergency exit leading outside but he would be hearing screams if Brad had gone that way since the fans were waiting in a queue in front of the concert hall.
Suddenly he heard a loud noise coming from the room he was standing next to. 'Dressing room 3'
Read a sign next to the door and Tristan looked around a bit before opening the door slowly.
The room seemed empty expect for its furniture and Tristan was about to close the door again and continue his search when he suddenly heard another small noise. "Brad?" He called out gently and stepped into the room.
He spotted the boy pressed against one of the walls, his knees pulled to his chest and his head against the wall behind him. "H-hey." Brad breathed out shakily and Tristan strode over to him quickly. "Hey what's wrong?"
He asked concerned and the brunette swallowed thickly, trying to stop his heavy breathing. "I-I can't take a normal breath. I-it hurts." He choked out. One of his hands was pressed onto to his chest, the other pressing onto the floor for some kind of hold.
Tristan gently pried the boys hand away from his chest and placed his own larger one directly over his lungs. His chest was rising quickly and his breathing was ragged, his chest cramping painfully whenever he tried to take a deep breath.
Brad was looking at him, his eyes glossy and wide. "It- it suddenly started- I didn't know- I don't know what's h-happening." He whispered, panic in his voice. Tristan stroked his forehead gently with a smile.
"It's okay. Let's talk about this later."
He said and pulled out his phone, putting it on the lowest level of brightness. "Where do you feel safe?" He asked and the brunette blinked slightly. "O-our home." He choked out.
Tristan nodded. "Where do you like to be? On vacation or on a trip?" He asked and Brad swallowed thickly. "T-the beach. I-I like the beach."
Tristan showed him a picture of a beautiful beach with white sand and beautiful blue water. "Why do you like to be here?" He asked and saw Brad staring at the picture. "I-I like the smell and t-the salty sea air." Brad's breathing was slightly more even.
"Who's there with you?" He asked.
"You." The brunette whispered, his eyes fixed onto the picture, his pupils dilated. "What are we doing?"
Tristan asked, his voice gentle.
"S-swimming. Your skin feels so nice when we're in the w-water." Brad mumbled. "Cold and s-soft."
His breathing was fully back to normal now, the panic attack was luckily not too bad. Tristan slid his phone back into his pocket.
"Are you feeling better?" He asked and noticed Brad's stare.
"How- how did you..." He blinked slightly and Tristan shrugged.
"I have a bit of experience with these kind of attacks and pictures of beautiful places usually help me."
He explained. Brad didn't answer and only continued to stare at him in awe.
The blonde was about to say something else when the brunette boy lifted his hand and placed it on his cheek. They stared into each others eyes for a few more seconds until Brad leaned in the rest of the way, their lips touching in a soft kiss.
Tristan was surprised but he wouldn't dare to ruin such a magical moment. He felt Brad's arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him in closer and Tristan placed his hands on the boys waist. The two pulled away for a second and looked at each other but Tristan immediately connected their lips in another kiss, this one more passionate. Tristan sat on the floor as Brad climbed into his lap, never breaking the kiss. The blonde's hands drove up and down Brad's back, his shirt riddling up slightly as the brunette grabbed at the back of Tristans neck.
The two made out for about three full minutes until Brad pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other as both of them tried to catch their breath.
"I'm in love with you," Brad broke the silence. "Thank you for waiting for me." He whispered.
"I'd wait all my life for you." Tristan answered and Brad blushed slightly, his lips curling into a smile.
Suddenly the door slammed open.
"There you are! Jesus we've searched the whole building for you two and you guys are just here playing hide the Zucchini? The show is starting in three minutes you horny rabbits!"
Brad and Tristan sat in stunned silence, staring at James in the doorway. "Huh?" Tristan finally choked out and the older blonde just rolled his eyes. "Let's go." He just said and left the two lovers in shock.
"We should go." Brad said, surpassing a laugh. "Yeah we should." Tristan answered and gave his boyfriend a peck on the forehead.

"Hello Birmingham!" Brad yelled into the microphone as their first song, Just My Type came to an end.
"It's lovely to be here again. Are you all good?" He yelled and the crowd went off. "Perfect."
The brunette turned around to get his guitar and sent Tristan a nervous smile who smiled back with a small wink.
The next song was All Night and they all had a blast while most people in the audience had noticed by now, what was going on on stage.
Brad kept on looking back at Tristan every chance he got and if you looked really close you would have been able to see the way his brown eyes lit up every time they landed on the blonde.
Every chance he got Brad would walk over and talk to him for a quick second. Always asking him how he was in a sheer act of care.
After the show the hash tag
#BirminghamTradley was trending on Twitter in the UK.
Brad and Tristan read some of the tweets when they laid in bed together and most of them were positive messages wich made both of them very happy.

Hope you liked it!