𝟒. 𝐋 𝐈 𝐄 𝐓 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄

Warning: This contains mentions of suicide. Please don't read if you're easily triggered.

"Oh yes, Tristan told me about that." Tristans mom laughed and took another sip of her drink. Bradley and Tristan were visiting Tristan family in Hammersmith and the brunette was talking to his hopefully future parents in law. Bradley grinned and placed his glass down onto the coffee table. Suddenly the expression of Tristans mom changed drastically. "Bradley." She said and the curly haired boy immediately felt his heart beat quickening. "Do you love my son?" She asked and Bradley was slightly taken back before replying "Yes." without hesitation. "Then please don't break his heart." She whispered. "I don't want to go through this pain again... Suicide is the most horrible thing a mother can watch their child go through." She said before taking another sip. Bradley was frozen in place. Suicide? In the same moment his boyfriend entered the room again with a small smile. "Can I borrow this beautiful boy for a second?" He asked and his mother smiled. "Of course, honey." She said and Tristan pulled Bradley up leading him out of the door. He stood in front of the young boy and was took his face into his hands, kissing him softly. He only pulled away as Bradley sniffled. "Hey, hey whats wrong?" Tristan asked as he saw the tears welling up in his boyfriends eyes. "Tell me she was kidding." Bradley whispered painfully. "Who? Darling what are you talking about?" Tristan asked, grasping Bradleys face in his hands. "Your mom, Tristan. Please tell me she lied." He whispered before swallowing thickly. "Please tell me you didn't try to kill yourself." Tristan immediately froze. He knew that Bradley was going to find out one day but he hoped it was a day far in the future. But now his boyfriend was standing in front of him on the verge of crying begging him to deny the truth. "I-I can't." Tristan whispered. A tear rolled down Bradleys face and he closed his eyes. "When?" He croaked. "After our first tour." Tristan answered. Bradley bit his lip and nodded slightly. "Where were we?" He asked. "Next room." The blonde answered, stepping away from Bradley because he knew his boyfriend was going to take those news badly. "Next room?" Bradley whispered painfully and opened his eyes. "So did you want me to find you? Did you want me to cradle your dead body in my arms and beg for you not to leave me? Did you want me to suffer because the love of my fucking life killed themselves?" Bradley choked, tears slowly rolling down his face. "You know that's not true." Tristan whispered. "Do I?!" Bradley yelled back. "It would've crushed me and you knew that." Bradley spat. "It wasn't my intention." Tristan said. "Then what was?!" Bradley screamed. "My intention was to finally end my miserable life!!" Tristan screamed back. Bradley tumbled back slightly with a shocked expression. Tristan let out a sigh and closed his eyes before opening them again and taking his boyfriends shaking hands into his bigger ones.
"I know it's wrong but to that time I didn't know what else to do. It was a long time ago and now everything is different. I'm so happy with you, Bradley. You're the light of my life."
He whispered with a smile on his face. A small hiccup escaped Bradleys lips before he grasped his boyfriends face in his hands. "Look me in the eyes and swear. Swear that it's over and you don't feel this way anymore." The smaller brunette said sternly. "Swear on my life." He said. Tristan swallowed hardly before answering. "I swear." He whispered back earning a shaky exhale from his boyfriend. "I love you. So so much." He whispered, stroking Tristans blonde hair and staring deeply into his eyes. The blonde couldn't help but smile widely before kissing his smaller boyfriend. "I love you too."
___________________

Thank you so much for 100 reads!
This was pretty angsty once again hehe sorry not sorry. I'm working on G O N E Part 2 right now so stay tuned :)) xx