{16} Questions With No Answers

REWRITTEN AUGUST 2020

I felt my breath get caught in my throat. I wanted to scream for Gerard but I was too terrified to breath, my face must of turned red.

"Are you the v-voice?" I asked nervously. The feminem figure looked at me, tilting its head in a confused type of way. "And this right here is the pure white room," Gerard walked in behind Officer Stump. I looked back to the dark corner to find that the figure was gone.

I looked back at Gerard and the officer, his eyes widened in panic and Mikey looked as if he were about to say somthing but Gerard quickly spun the officer around. "Gerard what are you-"
Gerard quickly sunk his teeth into the neck of the officer. Draining him of every ounce of blood he had in his body. Frank watched Gerard suck the man lifeless in horror. After a few mintues, the officer stopped struggling and he went pale and limp before his very eyes. The sight of the corpse made my stomach twist and before I knew it , everything went black as I hit the floor with a hard thud.

"Gerard oh my god..." Mikey said, pulling Gerard off the lifeless officer.
"What were you thinking! You're so stupid!"
Gerard set the corpse on the table, and trying to wipe the blood from the white floors. "I thought Frank would of been gone by now. Just take Frank somewhere else, I gotta dump the body." He ordered. Mikey picked up Frank from the floor, he took him to the nearest bedroom and lied him down on the bed. Mikey shaked Frank in attempt to wake him, but stopped after the first few tries. He has fainted and needed time to rest.

Gerard soon came back into the house, finding Mikey at the edge of the bed next to a passed out Frank. "He saw you kill someone!"

"Yeah Im aware." Gerard stated.

"What are we gonna do, he's gonna expose us and we'll have to flee-"

"Shut up Mikey! I got this!" Gerard pushed his younger brother aside, setting two fingers on Franks forehead. A tingle went through Franks body, it wasn't bad but more oddly satisfying. And a sudden wave of calm washed over him, he was now at peace. Gerard washed away his memory, so the boy wont be traumatised for life.
"I keep forgetting you have those dumb powers," Mikey scoffed.

"Jealous much?" Gerard teased. Whenever he sold his soul, he obtained powers as a little "gift" from the woman as a farewell. Mikey was just souless, still a vampire like his brother, but just no powers.

"I'll take him home," Gerard said as he picked up Frank bridal style. "Get ride of the car outside."
As Gerard left the room, Mikey huffed in frustration. "Why does he get the easy job?"

I opened my eyes to be met with a very bright light. I rolled over and covered my face with a blanket, then sitting up quickly as I realised I was at home in bed. The curtains had been drawn so the bright sunlight shined through the window. How did I get here? I dont remember coming home, or much at all to be honest. Maybe I was dreaming?

I was waiting for Gerard outside Mr.Handlers room where we usually met, right by the lockers where we shared our first real little kiss. I waited and waited until the bell finally rang, but he never came.
As the day progressed, I started becoming more and more lonely. Gerard hasn't missed school in almost a month. Maybe he decided to just skip out since its the last week before break? That's really a damn shame to be honest, he'll miss all his exams.

It was now the end of the day, I was sitting in my last period class before a man with a dark uniform came into the room. I didn't pay too much attention, as I was busy making the little origami figures Gerard showed me.
"Mr.Iero," my teacher, Mrs. Nañez called on me.

As everyone else seemed to mind their own business for once, I hesitantly walked up to her desk, where the man stood with his shoulders slouched back as he looked at me with the most intimidating face.
"Officer Troman would like to speak to you in the councilers office." She said as the officer rested his hand on my shoulder and guided me out of the room.

"Mr.Iero, you do know why we called you here today?" Principal Vazquez said with his arms crossed in front of his chest, as he sat on the corner of his desk. I shook my head. Officer Troman took out a little notepad, and nodded at Principal Vazquez.

"Mr.Iero- Frank, what's you're relasionship with Gerard Way?" Troman asked.

"We're friends."

"Just friends?" Asked Officer Troman.

"Well, very good friends. Best friend's maybe." I clarified, "Why?"

The officer brushed off my question.

"Where we're you two days ago at 5:00?" Officer Troman asked.

The truth is, I didn't know how to answer the question. I remember I was at Gerards house, and then I woke up at my house.

"Frank? Where we're you on Saturday at 5:00 pm?" Officer Troman asked again.

"I was with G-Gerard." I said.

"Where?" Troman asked, writing down something on his notepad.

"Uh at his house."

"What we're you doing at his house?"

"Uh hanging out? I can't remember."

"What time did you leave his house Frank?"

"I can't remember that either. I only remember being at Gerards house then I woke up at mine. I think it might of been a dream."

"Frank, we're you or we're you not with Gerard at 5:00 on Saturday?" Officer Troman asked a little more aggressively this time.

My heart started to race as I began to feel panicky, I didn't know and I felt like Gerard was in deep trouble. What if my answer determines if he gets expelled?

"I-I-I dont know," I said.

"Frank, please tell the truth. I know it must be hard but I promise you're not in trouble." Principal Vazquez said.

"But I am telling the truth! I don't know!" I yelled back a little more harsher than I intended to. "What's this all about anyways? What did Gerard do now?"

"There was a report of suspicious activity. " Officer Troman finished, as the last bell for the day rang. I quickly left the school on the search for Gerard.