Final Notes

Firstly, I originally wrote this fic in 2017 (I was 12 or 13 at the time) after reading a very popular frerard fanfiction called A Splitting Of The Mind. If you've seen the trailer made by the author, you would know that one of the songs they used was Happy Together by Filter, which I had gotten the title from. I was originally going to make this fic more angsty and dark but it took on a softer side of it's own. After writing it the first time, I left sometime in 2018 and I recently came back after being quarantined for Covid-19. Though I no longer ship frerard or apart of the fandom I decided I'd put my love for writing to the test, so I rewrote a small amount of the book, only changing small details that lead up to the plot, removing a smug scene and made it overall more lengthy.

Secondly, I'd also like to add that when I originally wrote this fic I have no knowledge of Twilight, although it shares a lot if similar details I swear it was all by coincidence. I only knew what people would say about it and that was usually if it was getting made fun of.

Lastly, I'd like to give a quick shout out to @// mcrchives on Instagram! I use to co-run the account in 2018-2019 where a mutal of mine and I posted rare pictures and facts about the band. I later left after starting my first year of highschool and growing out of the fandom phase. I highly suggest checking it out if you're new to the fandom or if you'd like to expand your knowledge on the band! Also if you scroll about half way down or more towards the beginning posts of the account you'll find things I posted and that are signed off by me! (( Jack!! ))

Anyhow if you have any questions about anything please let me know and comment I'll be happy to answer them!! Also thank you so much for reading I do appreciate it!! So long and goodnight friends ;) until next time.