Epilogue

REWRITTEN AUGUST 2020

Today was the one year anniversary of Frank Iero and the Way Brothers disappearance. Its also the one year anniversary of the murder of Ray Toro.

The last time Frank Iero was seen by his mother, Linda Iero, was the night of December 16th 2018. It was the final week of school before Christmas break and Frank Iero has just gotten into an argument with his mother over a student at his school who he had befriended, named Gerard Way, who Frank had became very close with . After the argument Frank had gone to his room and Linda had decided to leave her son alone so he'll have time to think of his actions. The following morning when Linda went to wake up Frank for school, he wasnt in bed. His window was wide open and Linda immedialty called 911 and reported that her son had ran away during the night and filed a missing persons report.
A few hours later, Officer Joe Troman, who had been following up on Gerard Way due to the mysterious disappearance of another fellow officer, Patrick Stump, had got a call from the principal at the local high school that a body was found in the schools parking lot along with multiple puddles of blood several feet away from the body along with a hand gun. The following day the body was identified Raymond Toro, a student at the highschool.

When asked about the gun, Toros father later identified the gun as his. But, the puddle of blood near the gun was identified days later as Frank Ieros.
As soon as all this had gone down, an officer was sent to check in on the Ways. It was later deemed that both Way Brothers were also missing, we could only assume that they fled from their homes since their was no sign of a break-in or struggle but all their belongs remained intact. As time went by, a warrant for all three missing boys arrest was put out by the state, as they were now suspects in the murder case. Over some more time, students at the local high school made up their own stories and myths about the disappearance of Frank Iero and the Way brothers, along with the mystery murder of Ray Toro. Over a course of months, Way and Iero were nowhere to be found. Sevral years passed and their cases were all closed due to lack of evidence, the only reason the Way brothers were in the clear was because there was no physical evidence that they were at the scene during the murder. No hair, no fingerprints, no DNA.

But the mystery still stands, if Toro supposedly shot Iero, who killed Toro? Since there was zero DNA traces of Way being present during the time of the murder, why did the Way brothers go off the grid with Iero? Was it all just a coincidence? Or is that what they want us to think?? Is Iero even alive? There are so many questions, but little answers. But prepare yourself readers, this is only the beginning.