T

There was a comfortable silence between you and Hyerin, only the sound of your book's pages turning and her pencil moving expertly against paper disturbing it. She came to your room telling you that she wanted to draw for a bit before Taehyung came to visit. You could tell something was on her mind, but you didn't want to stick your nose into her business. You've done that before so this time you would wait until she felt like telling you what was on her mind, if she ever did.

"Knock knock." You glanced to the doorway to see Taehyung standing there, signature boxy smile on his face as always. "I've got a special someone visiting with me today."

You furrowed your brows in confusion, not knowing who he could've possibly brought along. Hyerin, on the other hand, was all ears, perking up in her seat and setting her sketchbook down. Taehyung stepped aside and allowed a male to peek around the doorframe. His eyes were little crescents due to the large, beautiful smile on his face, showing off his perfectly white teeth. He had chocolate coloured hair like Taehyung but with some orange streaks in it.

Before you could open your mouth to greet the stranger, a blur of Hyerin ran past you to the doorway. The stranger stepped out from behind the wall and stretched his arms out wide, catching Hyerin once she jumped on him and wrapped all limbs around him.

"Jimin! I've missed you so so much!" Hyerin exclaimed.

"I've missed you to Hyerinie, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit you lately," this 'Jimin' replied.

"He's the one that bakes the goodies, right?" you asked, looking to Taehyung.

"Yup," he answered, popping the 'p'. "You finally get to meet the master of the cookies."

"That's the dumbest title I've ever received," Jimin told Taehyung.

"Alright, chill out. No need to be a jerk," Taehyung grumbled.

"(Y/n), this is Jimin, he's the one who always bakes the desserts," Hyerin informed, oblivious to the fact that Taehyung had told you the same thing ten seconds ago.

"I literally just told her that," Taehyung sighed, slapping himself in the face with his palm.

"Hey! Don't attack Hyerin!" Jimin scolded.

"Yeah! Don't attack Hyerin!" said girl yelled.

"Don't talk in third person! It makes me want to tear my ears out," Taehyung whined, clutching at his ears to make his point.

"Do they team up on you often?" you asked, voice shaky due to the laugh you were trying to suppress.

"Sometimes. I guess Jimin is in one of those moods today. Woe is me," Taehyung sighed while collapsing on the bed next to you. "Oh yeah, Jimin this is (Y/n). She's Hyerin's friend."

"And yours, ya bum," Hyerin added.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n). I'm Jimin, as you already know, and I'm Taehyung's best friend," Jimin greeted, smiling angelically.

"I guess you must also be pretty close with Hyerin, too," you commented, gesturing to the girl clinging to Jimin's side.

"I've gone over to Taehyungie's house and seen her so many times that we became friends too," Jimin replied.

"And Hyerin likes Jimin, if you know what I mean," Taehyung added, nudging you with his elbow.

"I do not, Taehyung. Say rubbish like that again and I'll break your neck," Hyerin said lowly, letting go of Jimin to crack her knuckles threateningly.

Although Hyerin declined firmly, you couldn't help but notice the way her ears were starting to turn red. Or the faint flush coating her cheeks. Or how her eyes kept darting to Jimin nervously.

"You didn't decide to come empty-handed, did you? Because if you did then that'll be quite unfortunate for you," you teased Jimin, trying to divert the subject away from Hyerin's hidden crush on the boy.

Taehyung and Hyerin both looked to Jimin expectantly while the targeted boy smiled nervously. "Y'know, I think I have somewhere to be right now so I'm gonna have to leave. I'm terribly sorry."

With that, Jimin ducked past Taehyung's outstretched hand and ran to the doorway.

"It was nice meeting you (Y/n), or maybe not because you might be the cause of my death. Bye now!" Jimin called hurriedly before disappearing down the hall.

"Mr. Park, you get your ass back here this instant!" Hyerin yelled, dashing out of the room and racing down the hall after Jimin.

"Will he get away and survive or do you think she'll catch him?" you asked, looking to Taehyung.

"There's no way she'll get to him. He may be tiny, but Jimin is a runner. And the fact that Hyerin isn't the fittest person doesn't help her either," Taehyung replied.

"If she isn't in shape then what the hell does that make of me," you laughed.

"U-Uhh, I mean-"

"You'd better start running with your friend too, mister."