E

The next day came and you were told you couldn't see Hyerin. When a nurse came in to give you food-food you didn't end up finishing-you asked about the younger girl and if it would be okay to visit her.

"I don't think that would be a good idea," the nurse had said while avoiding your eyes. "Please eat as much as you can."

Then she had left you with the tray of food. You had thought about going to Hyerin's room secretly, but something in your gut told you it was a bad idea. Maybe the brunette was still recovering. It seemed like the strength of her chest pains varied from time to time so perhaps yesterday's had been the worst yet. Which would make sense because of all the emotional stress she was suffering from due to what happened with her confession.

Even though you were worried about the girl and were desperate to see her you knew it would be smarter to trust the nurse. If they said it wasn't a good idea to see Hyerin then you would have to listen. At least for today.

When the nurse returned to take your rest of food, you asked if you could visit tomorrow.

"Tomorrow probably wouldn't be good either. In fact, you won't be able see Hyerin for a few days," the nurse had replied with and left before you could ask what she meant by that.

This really spiked your concern. How bad could her angina have been? You were tempted to ask the nurse again whenever she came back but, judging by the vagueness of her answers thus far, you knew you wouldn't get a definite answer.

This left you with one last choice: you'd need to ask Taehyung the next time he came to see you. If Hyerin's angina has been so bad then her family must've been informed, meaning Taehyung knew what was wrong. You trusted that he would tell you if you asked, so it seemed you would have to wait for your knight in shining armour. Provided he actually comes to you before you see Hyerin again.