H

"(Y/n), can you tell Hyerin I'm sorry?"

You turned to look at the girl. "Taehyung's sorry."

"His apologies fall on deaf ears, tell him to fuck off."

You turned back to look at Taehyung. "You heard that, right?"

"Tell Hyerin-"

"Guys! This has been going on for three days, can you stop dragging me into this feud!? I don't want to be used as a messenger between you two!" you exclaimed, finally reaching your breaking point. "If you guys are gonna keep coming to my room together, then at least look at each other. If that's too much for you then, as harsh as this may sound, leave. I don't want to waste my time passing messages for you guys when you're literally sitting five feet apart."

"But he-"

"I know you're still mad at him, but if that's the case why are you still coming to my room knowing he's here? I'm not saying you need to forgive him, just acknowledge his existence, please?" you interrupted.

"Hyerin..." Taehyung began.

"And you!" You turned to look at the cause of all this. "Stop apologizing! I know that might confuse you, but saying you're sorry every twenty minutes isn't gonna change anything. Give her time and space."

You took a deep breath to calm yourself before standing up from your bed. You walked over to Hyerin, pulling her out of her seat, and brought her over to where Taehyung was sitting on your bed. You pulled him up too and shoved the two of them together.

"Hug it out and start talking or else I'm leaving," you threatened.

The two siblings looked at you as if you had two heads. You raised a hand expectantly and motioned for them to wrap their arms around each other. When they still continued to stare at you blankly you let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, be that way," you mumbled, sitting down on your bed.

The pair of brunettes sat down with you, each on one side of you. At the same time they leaned closer so they were right by your ears.

"Got you," they whispered together.

You looked at Hyerin before looking to Taehyung, confused by what that meant and why the two were smiling at you.

"What does-"

"Did we do well? It seems like we actually drove you to insanity," Hyerin giggled.

"I must say, you lasted longer than expected. So kudos to you," Taehyung grinned.

"You guys aren't fighting?" you asked.

"I forgave him yesterday before we came here. We decided to play a prank on you though and kept up the act," Hyerin explained.

"How the hell did you get her to forgive you so easily?" you questioned Taehyung.

"I brought her cookies from Jimin. Ones I asked him to specifically make so I could get Hyerin to forgive me," Taehyung answered. "On each of them, they had 'I'm sorry' written with icing. Plus I made sure he baked her favourite, so it didn't take long for her to accept my apology."

"Hyerin, I thought you were stronger than that," you muttered with a shake of your head.

"(Y/n), those cookies were little bites of heaven. I was already forgiving him before I could realize what I was doing," Hyerin frowned.

"Are you sure Taehyung and Jimin didn't put some kind of spell to them?"

"Jimin would never do that," Hyerin said confidently.

"But I would!?" Taehyung yelled, seemingly appalled that Hyerin had such little faith in him.

"Anyways, sorry we pranked you like that. We just wanted to have a little fun with you," Hyerin said, hugging your right arm.

"Just so you know, I don't know how to enchant something so-"

"It's alright, I'm just glad you two aren't actually fighting. Now we can go back to normal," you replied, patting Hyerin's head.

You felt a tug on your left arm and looked over to see Taehyung pulling on it, giving you puppy-dog eyes.

"Can I help you?" you asked.

"I'm not a wizard."

"Good to know."

"I'm serious! Don't believe what Hyerin says!"