1.08

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧  the white w(b)itch  ✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾ 

"Jadis, the Queen of Narnia! Empress of the Lone Islands!"

"Don't worry, Edmund, she will not dare to come near you." Ellie stepped next to the boy when the Narnians gathered to see the White Witch. "Or she will return with no hand," she joked, although she meant what she had said. She grabbed a sword from the weaponry, even though her wished bow and arrows were on her back, and stood with a stern look on her face, gripping the borrowed weapon tightly.

Then, they saw them. Many and many creatures walked towards the lion's tent. On the front of the line was the Witch. She was carried by ogres and was looking ahead of her with her head high, not giving one single glance to the Narnians.

The dwarf, who was knocked out earlier by Ellie, was walking close to her. He was eyeing the Narnians, and as his eyes landed on the girl, more exactly, the bow and arrows she had, he stopped. "That girl, standing over there, your Majesty," he pointed at her, "she has the same arrow. She was the one who stole the traitor."

The minotaur close to them stepped closer to her, making Peter put his hand on his sword. "Yes, that is her. Her scent is familiar," he told the Witch, whose attention was on the girl after that. She found it hard to believe that the young girl was smart enough to trick her and her army.

Ellie gulped but then smirked as an idea came into her mind. "It is vanilla, smells good, doesn't it?" she asked loudly, stepping out of the line of the Narnians, the smirk still on her face.

Peter grabbed her arm to stop her and pulled her back. "Are you out of your mind? What are you doing?" he hissed to her, watching the annoyed look on the Witch's face. He feared she wanted to harm the girl who obviously didn't have a chance against her.

"If they pay attention to me, Edmund isn't that nervous," she whispered so only Peter could hear.

A faint smile appeared on his face as it hit him how much the girl cared about Edmund, even though she didn't know him well, but it disappeared quickly because of the worry he felt towards her.

The Witch shook her head disapprovingly. "Stupid girl," she said and turned away from her.

Ellie rolled her eyes and huffed. "Bésame el trasero," she mumbled in an inaudible tone.

As the Witch was close enough to the Great Lion, she stood up. "You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan," she spoke loudly.

"His offence was not against you," he retorted.

The expression on the Witch's face made the Rodríguez girl uncomfortable. She seemed too confident for her liking. "Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?" Jadis asked.