2.07

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The mind of Natalia Rodríguez was slowly cleared, and instead of the tremendous blackness, blurry images appeared in front of her. The smells went through her nose, and she didn't have to open her eyes to find out where she was, it was enough to sense the fresh smell of the trees, bushes, grass and flowers. However, the scent was dulled by the pain she felt at her neck. Her head was buzzing loudly, and she could feel the sweat flowing down her forehead from the ache.

"Mierda," she mumbled, a grimace forming on her face from the pain.

Eventually, her vision became crystal clear, and her eyes went round. There stood two creatures in front of her, a badger and a dwarf. She found the latter familiar and soon realised that he was the one who knocked her out. She wanted to hold her head and try to stop the buzzing, but she was unable to move her hand. Her arms were tied together, and so were her legs. She looked around and shortly found out that she was sitting at the base of a tree, while the two creatures sternly watched her every move.

She was filled with panic when she noticed Caspian wasn't in her sights. She began to move restlessly, looking back and forth, trying to catch a sight of the boy's tracks. The rope around her arms and legs made things worse, she felt as if the rope was getting tighter and tighter around her body parts. "Who are you? Where's the boy who was with me? What have you done to him?" she clenched her teeth, looking at the creatures. She sensed something wet on her skin, and looking down, she saw blood. The scarlet liquid appeared due to the fact that she was moving too much, and the ropes were wounding her skin.

The dwarf crossed his arms and looked down at her with hostile eyes. "You have no right to ask questions, Telmarine," he spoke.

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to imagine that the negative sensation in her chest would fly high in the form of a balloon. The last thing she needed at that moment was a panic attack. It came to her mind that the creatures standing in front of her were Narnians. And partly, she was there to help them. All she had to do was to calm down and attempt to make them understand that she wasn't a threat.

The two Narnians shared a look full of interest and turned their attention back to the young girl. They could almost see a battle going down inside of her. They didn't say anything, they decided to wait for her to start the conversation. One of them watched her curiously, while the other's eyes were filled with antipathy and malevolence.

"I am no Telmarine, and I mean no harm. Just let me go, please, so we can talk," she said after taking a deep breath.

"You can talk this way too," the unfriendly dwarf retorted.

Ellie realized that she wouldn't be able to change the mind of the dwarf, so she devoted her gaze entirely to the badger. "Please, what I said is true."