The Start

The group of men all sat on the couch in their recording studio. Loud death metal blasted through the speakers of their large flat screen, the makings of what should be their newest album. The front man of the band sat at the sound board, frustrated with the outcome of yet another song. This wasn't unusual, but always seemed to upset the rest of the band.

"I ams tired of waiting, I likes what we haves now," an exhausted Toki whined from the couch. Nathan, the lead singer, growled. "It's still missing something."

"I'm going to kill myself if you delete one more song!" Murderface yelled, his lisp especially bad. Nathan slammed his fist onto the delete button, causing the bassist to throw his hands into the air and storm out of the room.

"I need to be inspired by something. Its been uneventful here lately," he sighed. The guitarist shrugged, "Do you wants to execute someones? That always helps." Nathan shook his head, "That's not it. It's the music. We need something new."

Suddenly, as if by fate, the red head drummer ran into the room clutching a tablet. "Guys, check this out!" He yelled excitedly, his heavy Wisconsin accent prominent.

He thrusted the tablet into the hands of Nathan. A video of a woman with red hair showed up on the screen.

"It just went viral," Pickles exclaimed.

The screen split in half, showing her sitting behind a drum kit and playing the guitar to Murmaider. She managed to growl out the lyrics as well.

"Wowee, she is good," Toki sighed with admiration. "Maybe she cans be the inspiration fors your new song?"

Nathan scoffed, "Can she even play her own material?" Pickles took the tablet back, "That's the thing, she's got other stuff, too. Really good stuff."

Several videos later, Nathan still didn't seem convinced. "I can do this myself. I don't need anyone's help!"

He got out the the chair, unnecessarily knocking it across the room in the process. "Nathans," Skwisgaar said from the couch, "Yous can'ts deny she is good."

Nathan eyed the band members for a second. "...Yes I can." And with that he retreated to wherever. Nobody knew since their house was so large.