( End )

Two Years Later

Verra pushed Toki's hair back as he leaned over her. She giggled as he kissed her softly on the neck.

"Alright, alright," she gently pushed him away and held his face again. They laid on his bed early that morning, having woken up just before the sunrise. She'd been living with him in Mordhaus for a while.

They held each other close, the fresh spring air leaving the room humid, yet cool. The window was open to let in the sound of the birds and trees rustling outside.

"I can'ts help it, you're just so beautifuls," he said quietly as he leaned down and placed several more short kisses on her lips. As he pulled away, he looked over at his dresser then back at her.

"I wants you to marry me," he said. Verra stopped and stared at him, "Huh?"

He reached over into his drawer and pulled out a small, black box. He opened it to show her the black and silver ring.

"Will you marry me?" he asked again. She looked him in the eyes, tears forming in her own. Verra didn't like crying in front of him anymore, but this time it wasn't out of sadness. She kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Of course," she hugged him, burying her face in the crook of his neck. He let out a slow, nervous sounding laugh. He slipped the ring onto her finger. She laid on his chest, one hand rested on his neck. They stayed that way until the sun came up.