Dance King

Someone knocked at Toki's door. "Comes in!" he yelled. Skwisgaar pushed the door open and began to speak before he noticed Verra sitting on Toki's bed. He pointed at her, "I thoughts you hads the day off."

"I inviteds her, what do you wants?" Toki said, slightly annoyed. "We's getting food, what's do you wants to eat? And, you too I's guess," he gestured towards Verra. Toki sighed, "Takeout again? When's was the last time we hads real food?"

"You guys don't cook?" Verra asked. "No, We's are still looking for a new cook since Jean Pierre fells apart," Toki said casually, "We had to sews him back tosgether"

"I could make something for you guys."

Before she could ask what they wanted she was dragged downstairs and into the kitchen. Pickles and Murderface sat at their table staring at their huge, spiky phones. Verra looked inside of their fridge. They had eaten everything that tasted decent on its own and left the rest.

She pulled out a loaf of sliced bread and placed it on the counter. "Hey, if I wanted to eat bread it would've been gone by now!" Murderface angrily called out to her. "Cooking requires more than one ingredient, William." He rolled his eyes as she continued pulling things out of the fridge.

Nathan stepped into the kitchen and sat down next to the guys at the table. He looked up to see Verra, and Toki sitting by her on the counter. She smiled at Toki as he directed her around their kitchen.

"Hey, are you feeling any better?" Nathan cringed at himself as he spoke. Verra looked over at him and nodded, "Yeah, I just needed some aspirin and food. Thanks again for taking me home." The guys all raised their eyebrows at Nathan, who was using his hair as curtains to cover his face.

---

Verra put down a large plate of french toast in front of the guys. Murderface pointed at the clock, "Husk, it's 5:00 in the evening. You sure you're not still drunk?"

"Well, there was no meat in the fridge... I'm assuming someone ate it raw... So you should complain to them."

Murderface turned red and looked at the french toast. "It looks great," he said quietly. She sat down beside Toki and started eating with everyone. "I likes breaksfast so I likes this," he said as he put a piece onto his plate. "Well, thank you, Toki," Verra giggled.

"So, when did you get here?" Nathan asked. "Toki invited me. We've been hanging out for a few hours." Nathan glared at Toki even though he wasn't paying attention, "Huh, I had no idea."

Toki suddenly gasped and turned his entire body towards Verra, "We haves to play Dance Dance Revelation!"

"You mean Revolution?" Pickles said. "Whatever," Toki sighed. Verra nodded, "Yeah, I bet I could take you down." She probably couldn't, but thought it'd be fun to challenge him. After eating they went downstairs. Toki proudly showed off the array of arcade games they owned. Verra stepped up next to him on Dance Dance Revolution. The games started easily but soon she struggled to keep up with him.

"You're falling behind!" Pickles yelled at Verra. She tried to go faster but missed most of the cues. She finally crawled onto the floor and spread herself out across the carpet, her chest heaving. She smiled and looked up at Toki, "It appears you've bested me." He placed his foot lightly on her stomach and made a pose like one of those medieval knights. "I ams the Dance King!" he yelled.

Verra rolled her eyes and yanked on his ankle, causing him to topple over beside her. "I won't give up that easy," she grinned at him. "We'll sees abouts that."