Chapter 1

I landed on the top of my town house and sat down

I landed on the top of my town house and sat down. My mask disappeared and I wiped the sweat from my face. I saved over 100 people from a burning building and I was exhausted. I crawled into my window and changed out of my suit, wiping away the dirt on my face. You see, I have the ability to control fire. For example, my body can be covered in flames and that allows me to be able to fly, burn things to ash with my mind (which I don't use often because it takes a lot of energy that I don't have), and I can teleport when I get my body temperature super high. I walked downstairs to see someone sitting on my couch. "Who are you?" The person stood up and turned around. "I'm Tony Stark. You're Parker Nite, correct?" I crossed my arms. "Who wants to know?" He laughed. "I do. You see, I need your help." I smirked. "You, Tony Stark, the genius playboy, need a childs help. What could you have possibly done to get so desperate?"

"The Winter Soldier blew up the United Nations building and Steve Rogers helped him escape. I need your help catching them. With your help-" I cut him off. "You want me to catch a super soldier? And two of them?" He nodded. "You're insane. That's what your team is for." An annoyed look crossed his face and he walked towards me. "At least I don't smell like ashes." I looked up at him confused. "What does that have to do with anything?" He smirked. "Oh, it doesn't." He walked towards the kitchen and I followed him confused. "I told you I wasn't going to help you. Why are you still here?" Stark turned around and leaned against the counter. "Well I was going to tell you after you helped me, but seeing as you won't, I might as well tell you now." I nodded so he could continue. "I saw you and your cousin's test scores. I must say, I'm impressed. You both got 100s for science and math. Which is hard for anyone, even Bruce Banner. But you two are in advance classes, which should honestly be even harder."

"Ok. I already know that." He rolled his eyes. "You never let me finish. I want you two to come to New York City, Queens to be exact, and go to Midtown School of Science and Technology." Going to a science and tech only school? Hell yeah, that sounds amazing. But changing schools again doesn't sound super fun, especially half way during the school year. And then I'd have to talk to cousin Carter and her parents about it. That's a whole thing I don't they'd be ok with. "That does sound awesome, but you're going to have to give me time to think about it." He smirked again. "I already talked to Carter and she is with your aunt and uncle looking at apartments in Queens as we speak." So that's where they went. "So my aunt and uncle are ok with this?" He nodded and I sighed. "Alright, fine. Looks like I'm going to Midtown."