Chapter 13

The next day, we decided to come up with our plan

The next day, we decided to come up with our plan. Well, that was the plan until Peter got sent to detention. Until then, that plan was paused. I walked out of the bathroom and went around the corner to get back to class, only to walk into someone. "Hey dude, watch where you're- oh! Peter! How did you get out of detention?" He shrugged. "I just walked out." I laughed. "Now come on, we gotta go." I nodded and followed him out of the school. "Where's your apartment building?" He turned to me confused. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Where's your apartment building?" He hesitantly told me where it was and I grabbed his arm. "Hold on." I teleported outside the building and Peter turned to me with wide eyes. "Woah, that's cool." I shrugged and followed him into the building. We walked into his apartment and I sat down on his bed while he sat down in his desk chair. "So, how do we find out where this guy is?" He spun around in his chair and I shrugged. "I don't know. Does your suit have a recording feature in it?" He stopped spinning. "I don't know."

"Well, ask the suit." He looked at me confused. "What? What do you mean ask the suit?" I rolled my eyes. "It's a suit made by Stark, yes?" He nodded. "Then it has to have some sort of A.I in it." He continued to look at me confused. "Just ask the suit." He grabbed his mask and started talking to Karen, who is the A.I in his suit, to get some information. Karen told us the name of the guy from the explosion near Liz's house, Aaron Davis, and Peter grabbed his suit. "I'll go talk to him and I'll call you to tell you the next move." He started to change into his suit and I turned around. "You sure?" I heard the window open and I turned back around. "Definitely." He jumped out of the window, leaving me in his room. After spinning in his desk chair for 20 minutes, I got a phone call. "Meet me at the ferry. He's gonna be there." I hung up and put on my suit. I tapped behind my ear and teleported to the ferry. I landed next to Peter and crouched next to him. "So what's the move?" He looked at me. "It's simple, we stop him." I smirked and we jumped down from our spots. My job was to distract the guy called The Shocker while Peter's job was to catch the vulture guy.

The Shocker kept shooting at me which I blocked by throwing fire at them. There were constant shots being thrown by the two of us until he shot a laser at me and I moved out of the way, causing the ferry to get cut in half. "You've got to be kidding me!" Peter started webbing the ferry together and I flew around to make sure no one fell into the water. The webs started to snap and the ferry started sinking. "It's not working! The webs are breaking!" Peter added more and more webs to try to bring the ferry back together but nothing was working. "What are we gonna do?" Peter shook his head and I grabbed a kid that almost fell off the side of the ferry. "You gotta be careful, ok?" The kid nodded and ran back to his mom. "Flames, look!" I looked towards where Peter was pointing and I clenched my jaw. "Shit!" Iron Man flew towards us and Peter swung towards me. "You need to get out of here, Parker." I shook my head. "I'm not leaving. I can take whatever Stark will do."

Peter ran his hand over his mask. "You told me if something went wrong you'd leave." I went to argue but Peter raised his hand to stop me. "Parker please, go home. I can't- I can't let you stay here. I can't do that to you." I lowered my head and nodded. "But when this is over, let me know you're ok." He nodded and I teleported to his room to grab my bag. I heard his apartment door open and I quickly teleported back to my room. I threw my bag on my bed and went into the living room to turn on the tv. I turned on the news and the accident was all they were talking about. "Spiderman, Flames and Iron Man save a ferry that was cut in half." I stopped listening to the reporter and ran my hand over my face. I was joking yesterday when I wanted the FBI to show up and they actually did. We are so screwed.