ATELIÊ 𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘴é pt.1

he paints every inch of her skin in his own beautiful way.
in which chaeyoung asks one of her
friends for a way to release stress, and
doesn't actually know what she was
about to get into.
↳ QIAN KUN × PARK CHAEYOUNG

______

PARK CHAEYOUNG WAS BY FAR,

the most naive person her best friends knew. but she was also the most angelic and lovely person among them.

the type of girl anybody would look at while she walks down the street — not only admiring how beautiful she is but also how pure she looks.

the type of girl whose laugh can light up an entire room and that can instantly make people's days.

the type of girl that would be friends with everyone and always willing to help.

park chaeyoung was that type of person. her parents raised her in nothing but love and kindness — she was the youngest of a typical family. chaeyoung was just as sweet as her siblings and parents.

taking most traits from her mother who was a warm-hearted woman with the most beautiful smile, yet having her father's features that were clean and showed nothing but gentleness.

an angel.

sometimes, even her older siblings envied their younger sister but at the same time, considered themselves lucky to be the girl's elder siblings.

her hair was a beautiful, dark shade of brown and long and wavy. some of her best friends that would often play with the girl's hair would compliment on how soft her tresses were.

her body figure was breathtaking—tall and slim, with a tiny waist that made most girls in campus envy her.

park chaeyoung, despite being so, so naive, was really close to the definition of perfect, too.

the winter breeze blew harshly onto the female's uncovered skin as she tried to desperately use more of the scarf around her shoulder to cover her face, or even bring down more of the beanie on her head.

lisa, a sweet and too-nice-for-her-own-good thai girl who one of chaeyoung's closest friends, laughed.

"you should buy yourself a new scarf! you've been stuck with that one since last year!" the female remarks and takes another sip of the hot drink she had in hand.

chaeyoung pouted her lips and stuck her hands inside her pockets. "but jihyo especially knitted this for me on my birthday last year." she murmurs in an answer. "I can't just stop using it like that."

lisa rolled her eyes playfully. "it's only the start of the new season and yet you're already having difficulties with that scarf. who knows you might get a cold some time?" she shrugs her shoulders.

"and who knows I might not?"

"and who knows you might."

"lisa! chaeng!" both females turned around to see jennie, running to wards them waving a hand in the air while dragging jisoo along with her other.

the girls smiled back at her and waved back happily before opening their arms and receiving the two other girls in their group embrace. "hey!" they greet back.

"we were about to go to the café, right now, do you want to tag along?" asked jennie after pulling away slightly.

"oh, that would be amazing right now." chaeyoung murmured with a smile.

lisa laughed. "this girl is going to catch a cold soon."

"no, I won't!" chaeyoung whined and making her friends laugh before making their way to the café.