ATELIÊ 𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘴é pt.2

PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS SEEN KUN

as a role-model. he was the perfect example of it — polite, kind, often quite shy, and wise, someone you could easily open yourself to and trust.

at the age of 24, he opened his own atelier and often had people coming in to do their own pieces of art.

it was a simple place, it wasn't too small, but it was enough for the quantity of people that spent their time in there. he didn't look for popularity and the amount of people that went there gave him enough money to pay the rent every month.

qian kun was the image of a role-model and yet also an average man. he was handsome, with a heart-melting smile that could also make your knees knock together. soft-looking, fluffy light brown hair and a fairly tall and nice body-build.

but those who knew him, deep down, they knew he wasn't everything he looked to be on the outside.

at least the last drawers of the closet in his apartment proved it.

kun was a kind person, but to those who were close to him knew the type of person that he was deep inside.

the kind of personality he had to hide from other people.

they knew how gentle he was with brushes and canvases, but didn't how cruel he was with ropes and whips. people have seen the kind of smile he gave whenever seeing people do their own pieces of art, but never the one when seeing someone beneath him in pain and at his mercy.

whenever behind the doors of his bedroom, it seemed as if the qian kun that children and adults knew, their polite and kind teacher, would become a dominant and sadistic master.

a sigh left the art teacher's lips as he closed the doors to his atelier. flipping the sign to 'ON BREAK' he then proceeded to the chair behind his desk. opening the drawer, he pulls his lunch box that he'd been craving for ever since the clock hit five.

he grabbed hold of it and opened it, digging into it eagerly and as he was about to hum in relief, he felt the phone in the drawer vibrate. kun opened his eyes, almost staring blankly at the device since he had wanted to savour his food properly because of the unusually long day he had.

after a while, a huff left from him and he placed the lunch box down before swiftly reaching for his phone and answering.

he held himself from clicking his tongue. "yes, yukhei?"

"kun-ge! hello!" a chipper voice was heard from the other side of the line.

"hi, what is it?"

"I know it's your break time but care to open the door?"

kun looked towards the door of the atelier with confused eyes, and they wide in surprise when seeing his friend standing them with the phone by his ear and grinning widely. the elder male cocked his head to the side, looking up and down at his friend's body before hesitantly standing up to go open the door.

he narrows his eyes before opening the door, but not letting yukhei in as he stood before him and not stepping aside.

"... it's not like you to come in all of a sudden without notice, what's going on?" kun questioned.